According to him he meets hundreds of people after shows. They've dug up 2 dodgy photos over the years. If the guy came from the side, maybe he didn't see it. I've listened to him a lot and he's a good guy. I'd say he is actually a very, very good human being and his work has helped lpts of people with depression, people who are transsexual etc. He's misunderstood because people take him a bit too literally at times because he's an academic used to talk about big concepts, whilst much of the general populace is more akin to monkeys with their fingers up their arses.

I don't agree with him on everything, he's a bit rigid for my tastes, but he's far from a racist or a nazi. If he's a racist, god knows what your average Dublin taxi driver is.

I found the following discussion very good. Australian TV and the agreement between him and thw transgender ex-sportsman who transitioned to a female, seemed like a return to reason and conversation and polite debate..very refreshing, and as suspected, even many transgender people feel like they are being made pawns of, in a wider thrust for power, a wider war for hearts and minds, words and expression. It's got very little to do with transgender people or muslims and everything to do with who is allowed a voice and who isn't. Think I need a wank..

Quote from: Pedrito on March 26, 2019, 07:05:10 PM
According to him he meets hundreds of people after shows. They've dug up 2 dodgy photos over the years. If the guy came from the side, maybe he didn't see it. I've listened to him a lot and he's a good guy. I'd say he is actually a very, very good human being and his work has helped lpts of people with depression, people who are transsexual etc. He's misunderstood because people take him a bit too literally at times because he's an academic used to talk about big concepts, whilst much of the general populace is more akin to monkeys with their fingers up their arses.

I don't agree with him on everything, he's a bit rigid for my tastes, but he's far from a racist or a nazi. If he's a racist, god knows what your average Dublin taxi driver is.

I found the following discussion very good. Australian TV and the agreement between him and thw transgender ex-sportsman who transitioned to a female, seemed like a return to reason and conversation and polite debate..very refreshing, and as suspected, even many transgender people feel like they are being made pawns of, in a wider thrust for power, a wider war for hearts and minds, words and expression. It's got very little to do with transgender people or muslims and everything to do with who is allowed a voice and who isn't. Think I need a wank..

Yer wan in the red dress trying to "sledge" JP was pathetic though wasn't she? I agree with a lot JP says about people needing to take responsibility for their own shit before trying to sort other people's shit out etc. It may seem banal to some but to others they need to hear it. All authoritarians can get fucked though

Seems the libtard cultural marxist take over of the world ain't quite here yet folks:

"Jordan Peterson book returns to New Zealand bookshops after Christchurch attack"
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/mar/27/jordan-peterson-12-rules-for-life-new-zealand-bookshops-christchurch-attack

And time heals, so to speak.

Quote from: Pedrito on March 27, 2019, 03:21:19 PM
Money talks

Which is why the New Zealand government have banned the psycho's manifesto, telling people if they have copies they must destroy them immediately.
But they can buy copies from the censor's office "for research" for $102.20...

Cool. Some of that money may fund the $180 million buy back scheme they have planned.

Partially joking there, but honestly, what are you actually driving at? Have you thought about it?