Some weird shit going on at a gig in Argentina last night

"ABBATH reportedly tried to open the concert with "Count The Dead" at least twice, only for the frontman to drop his guitar on the ground after 10 seconds and throw himself into the crowd. They then tried to perform a "very poor version" of the song "Tyrants" by Abbath's former band IMMORTAL, before Abbath left the stage and was taken to the dressing room, from which he did not re-emerge to finish the set."

Starts at 1:15. Doesn't look like he drops it. He takes it off and throws it on the floor.

https://youtu.be/uYzzyxDHkc0

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/abbath-plays-disastrous-two-song-concert-in-buenos-aires-fans-request-refund/

He was too locked to play it would seem

I saw Abbath a few weeks ago for the second time supporting Obituary and he was embarrassment. I ended up leaving and missing Obituary because he was that bad.  Now Mayhem are back in April who I want to see again but they decided to bring Abbath on tour with them which is very disappointing. 

He is a mess he suppose to have a serious drink problem.

Cancelled the rest of the South America tour due to "health issues".

Abbath solo is shite anyway, he should stick to Motorhead covers or get I back in action TBH.

:laugh: fuckin hell what  a mess! :abbath:

So basically we're watching an alcoholic have a nervous breakdown.

Some guy on Abbaths Facebook page saying that he traveled 2600 kilometers for the gig!

I watched it there again,tragic!

Christ that's hard to watch...

#27 November 20, 2019, 06:37:00 PM Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 09:45:16 PM by Paul keohane
Could you imagine being at that!?..Imagine the levels of fear he experienced when he came round next morning!.Fuckin grim flight back to Europe after that!

Quote from: Paul keohane on November 20, 2019, 06:37:00 PM
Could you imagine being at that!?..Imagine the levels of fear he experienced when came round next morning!.Fuckin grim flight back to Europe after that!
Harsh!!!

Quote from: Paul keohane on November 20, 2019, 06:37:00 PM
Could you imagine being at that!?..Imagine the levels of fear he experienced when came round next morning!.Fuckin grim flight back to Europe after that!

Thats the first thing I thought of when I watched the video. I had my work Christmas party last Friday was only suppose to go down for an hour then meet people to go to a gig. I pre drank 8.8% bottles at home got down to the party started knocking back 7% pints don't remember what I said to people I don't like my job or some of the people I work with so I am sure that was said numerous times. Vaguely remember leaving then came to 3 hours later on the other side of the city with no idea how I got there to some fella starting on me over something I didn't even remember doing and I was a paranoid wreck for the entire weekend so I can only imagine how he feels.

I think this was the reason he got kicked out of Immortal so hopefully it's a wake up call and he cleans his act up. He's a bit of an idiot but I feel very bad for him after watching that.