Can't believe I got rid of him  on the wildcard this week :(
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on September 29, 2024, 12:53:40 AMCan't believe I got rid of him  on the wildcard this week :(

I'd have thought he was a definite pick but then I don't have Haaland and I am at the bottom of every fantasy league I'm in and I've followed chelsea for over 30 years

Just Hard to fit him in at the price when you need Haaland and Saka with their good fixtures. Today was painful but yeah, he's some player.

His free kick today was outstanding

Yup, jaw dropping even. And still painful.

What a performance by Villa last night. I thought they might have been overwhelmed by Bayern Munich but they stuck to their plan and kept their nerve. Duran's goal was top class. Emery has to be thinking about starting him ahead of Watkins.

My 6 year old has started watching the Arsenal matches with me. After the win against Leicester she proudly declared she's asking Santa for a jersey, I think this is great, she's finally come around!

Start looking them up and it's 60-70 for a kids shirt, over 100 if you want to add in shorts. I knew the adult prices had got out of hand, but I thought a child's version would be a bit more fucking reasonable

So which of you patriots did the Greece /Ireland double and where are ye drinking?