Seemed to limp out of existence over the past while, I knew they left subscribers hanging but Ian Glasper has posted claiming they owe him hundreds and owes others thousands!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2220416221351018&id=1139168749475776

This seems to be the done thing now, if something fails bury your head in the sand and end communication. Festivals Magazines Record Labels , seen a few go fund mes end this way too...

I stopped buying Terrorizer years ago as it really went to shit. They seemed to focus on the same fifty bands with occasional small nods to new bands.  It also became very style over substance in some ways. ZT has a far broader and more adventurous coverage.

Huge part of my metal life for about 15 years,bought it from the start up until about 10 years ago,invaluable info for a young scrote exploring the underground back in the day.

Used to buy almost every issue up until around 2009 too.  Picked up one or two since but the quality of their content was gone very bad.

No argument regarding decline in quality, utter shit. But taking people's cash and owing staff money is another thing.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on March 04, 2019, 04:40:07 PM
No argument regarding decline in quality, utter shit. But taking people's cash and owing staff money is another thing.
Yeah it's very poor form.  Was reading in the thread you linked that, aside from not paying their writers, they only put out three physical issues last year.  So anyone with a subscription was being robbed.

Didn't something similar happen with Metal Hammer last year?

Last time I bought an issue has to be over ten years ago.  Always preferred Metal Maniacs  as a young metal fan