Rap on one side of the wall, rock on the other..... I think I know how it'll pan out later  :laugh:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_UYYPb-Gk

Sunn o))) kannon, that bass! Portal Swarth and anything by Impetuous ritual. Just mind your plaster on the walls coming off.

Definitely stick one single track on repeat for hours, there's nothing worse.

Or throw on Swallowed or something

Golden Saucer theme from Final Fantasy VII.  Midi version.  On repeat, full fuckin pelt.  Anyone who can withstand that is made of steel.  Other than that, Electric Wizard "Dopethrone" will do the trick for heft surely.  Or Godflesh "Streetcleaner" would piss off just about anyone trying to relax.

About ten years back, I was living in the lower flat of a duplex.  Upstairs neighbours were generally a sound bunch and we wouldn't give out about a session but at one point they got shockingly bad for a few weeks running, 2-3 times a week on a proper rip, big parties and bad bad tunes.  It got bad enough that I had to go up one night to them.  Two lads answered the door.  Was told to go fuck myself, and that it was payback for "Putting us all through your fucking satanic ritual shit day in, day out, nothing but awful awful noise coming from your flat, we can't even sleep through it".   :laugh:  It all resolved good in the end but i'll never forget that, genuinely started laughing at the door.  Such a description for what they thought was going on downstairs every day.

The song SYL on repeat just in case they haven't got the message yet

"I fucking hate you, I fucking hate you, I fucking hate you..."

Quote from: ochoill on March 05, 2019, 04:45:19 PM
Golden Saucer theme from Final Fantasy VII.  Midi version.  On repeat, full fuckin pelt.  Anyone who can withstand that is made of steel.  Other than that, Electric Wizard "Dopethrone" will do the trick for heft surely.  Or Godflesh "Streetcleaner" would piss off just about anyone trying to relax.

About ten years back, I was living in the lower flat of a duplex.  Upstairs neighbours were generally a sound bunch and we wouldn't give out about a session but at one point they got shockingly bad for a few weeks running, 2-3 times a week on a proper rip, big parties and bad bad tunes.  It got bad enough that I had to go up one night to them.  Two lads answered the door.  Was told to go fuck myself, and that it was payback for "Putting us all through your fucking satanic ritual shit day in, day out, nothing but awful awful noise coming from your flat, we can't even sleep through it".   :laugh:  It all resolved good in the end but i'll never forget that, genuinely started laughing at the door.  Such a description for what they thought was going on downstairs every day.

Any sense of shame for being the cunty neighbour or did common sense kick in and you billed them for a proper musical education?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 05, 2019, 05:44:47 PMAny sense of shame for being the cunty neighbour or did common sense kick in and you billed them for a proper musical education?
:lol: no shame whatsoever, fuck em.  I was usually only loud during the day.  I gave them a bit of grief with the volume a few days after but one of them came down with a bottle of vodka about two weeks later, while we were getting cans and tunes in before going out, as an apology for the argument.  Was happy to just bury the whole thing, brought him in for a drink.  They were moving out soon after and upstairs was left empty, so it got better again after that!

Haha,  sounds like a good result :)