Cheers for all the replies, I'll be there from 1 so try hit as many of the recommendations as possible

I take it this is nowhere near soldout.

Two shit band for a hefty fee.

Take it that way if ye want, yer aul boy sell Avon anyway

I'm going to this and looking forward to Behemoth, any parking nearby?

Saw both bands at download festival this weekend. Well impressed. Your in for a treat. Enjoy. :abbath:

What's the capacity of the King John's Castle? I've never been there but photos of gigs held in the venue suggest a big crowd can fit into the space.

I would love to be going to this. Everything about it says "incredible show".

Quote from: StoutAndAle on June 17, 2019, 01:34:55 PM
What's the capacity of the King John's Castle? I've never been there but photos of gigs held in the venue suggest a big crowd can fit into the space.
It's supposed to be about 2,000.  Been in there a few times but not for gigs, meant to be a savage spot for them.

Quote from: Don Gately on June 17, 2019, 12:09:57 PM

Park near the city hall or anywhere towards the city centre. Avoid parking in st. Mary's park, it's not as bad as everyone says but you're still better off parking in the city hall area

Quote from: ochoill on June 17, 2019, 02:03:27 PM
Quote from: StoutAndAle on June 17, 2019, 01:34:55 PM

I saw the frames there years ago, i knew some of the security there and really didn't like the layout, made their life very hard. I thought it fantastic though as a venue
It's supposed to be about 2,000.  Been in there a few times but not for gigs, meant to be a savage spot for them.

It's 2000 cap and it's going to be packed.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Quote from: Brennus on June 17, 2019, 02:50:15 PM
Quote from: Don Gately on June 17, 2019, 12:09:57 PM

Park near the city hall or anywhere towards the city centre. Avoid parking in st. Mary's park, it's not as bad as everyone says but you're still better off parking in the city hall area

thanks for that

Yeah would love to be hitting this,but the timing just didn't  suit.Was a huge fan of both bands back in the early/mid 2000s so there would have been a nice nostalgia buzz.
Looks like a grand evening,enjoy it folks.

Bad luck to anyone near front right of stage. Two MASSIVE fuckers up front about 6'8 easy