Quote from: H on June 17, 2019, 03:31:21 PM
It's 2000 cap and it's going to be packed.

I'm delighted to hear this - it's vital to have things happening outside of Dublin. That applies to metal and everything else. Looking forward to this.

Quote from: Aborted on June 17, 2019, 06:18:20 PM
Bad luck to anyone near front right of stage. Two MASSIVE fuckers up front about 6'8 easy
G'up an tell dem to phuck off down the back.

Some clips up on social media look class,such a great setting  !

Fantastic crowd, great venue really used well. Never been so proud of my city. Like a summer festival.

Honestly one of the best shows I've been to. The performance from the band banging out the anthems with fantastic enthusiasm, the unexpectedly brilliant sound quality, the spectacle of the pyro against the backdrop of the castle, the fact that it was only a half hour drive home as opposed to the usual 3 hours from Dublin  :laugh:

First time at a gig in the castle, it really is a great venue that I hope to see more of in future :abbath:

Fucking great good. Started on time, seemed like smooth running throughout. I was 2nd row from front.. I have 3rd degree burns!!!

Looks like there was a fairly decent crowd at the gig which us great to see.Hopefully someone will upload some vids.

Pity i couldnt make this, the clips i saw look great.  :D

Unreal sport all around.  Excellent venue, great sound, great atmosphere.  Behemoth were top class.  Didn't know a lot of Amon Amarth going in but they were deadly live.  Some crowd at it, heads from all over the country.  Quare level of drinking, practically crawled home after and now in work absolutely fried and unable to believe it's only Tuesday.

Looked great from the clips. Would have loved to have popped down for it, great setting for a gig.

That looks brilliant. Did both bands have the shooting flames for most of their sets? The FF ex mayor will not be happy with Satan's hellfire.

Very impressive looking.  Primordial-fest should be held there in future.

Great show, had a festival vibe to it, but without the mud and crazy queues for booze. Production values were amazing as were the bands and venue. Felt like Christmas with all the Limerick people that travelled home from all over Ireland just to be at it.

Assuming it's financially viable, would love to see this become an annual event. A sellout next time might be a realistic prospect given the buzz/goodwill this one has generated. People were on cloud 9 last night.