#15 February 09, 2019, 10:19:50 PM Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 10:23:25 PM by H
Belfast is 2000. Dublin is 1600.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Quote from: stevie-0 on February 08, 2019, 12:33:06 PM
Quote from: Juggz on February 08, 2019, 11:19:25 AM
Quote from: Emphyrio on February 08, 2019, 10:26:50 AM
A friend got em. €60 standing he tells me. Not cheap to be fair.
Ouch. Way above my limit.

Belfast is £40 which works out at about €45 at the moment. I wonder why it costs €15 more per ticket to see them in Dublin?

Both venues have roughly the same capacity at 1200 approx so the only thing I can think of is Brexit !!  Nah I  dont know, maybe venue hire ? Telegraph building is only an empty warehouse with portaloos !!

Take a look at pics of the Olympia.. there's yer answer

Looks like Belfast is sold out.  Was checking Ticketbastard there and it's saying  can't find the tickets you searched for. Lucky i got mine sorted.

The Olympia also have a 1euro charge included for all gigs there just to add to the overcharging.
"The fees for this event include a €1.00 restoration levy. The restoration levy will allow The Olympia Theatre to invest in maintaining and enhancing the theatre to ensure that it continues to consistently deliver the highest quality experience for theatre goers, actors, performers & producers."

Quote from: HeartWorm on March 03, 2019, 08:34:16 PM
The Olympia also have a 1euro charge included for all gigs there just to add to the overcharging.
"The fees for this event include a €1.00 restoration levy. The restoration levy will allow The Olympia Theatre to invest in maintaining and enhancing the theatre to ensure that it continues to consistently deliver the highest quality experience for theatre goers, actors, performers & producers."

To be honest I wouldn't have a major issue with that- it's the handling fees that ticketmaster charge that is the most infuriating thing. At least DME use tickets.ie where theres none of that shite.

The stupid thing is how few people take the tickets.ie option though....it's incredible how few do. Seems like people just automatically go to T'master in this country.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Quote from: H on March 04, 2019, 05:46:41 PM
The stupid thing is how few people take the tickets.ie option though....it's incredible how few do. Seems like people just automatically go to T'master in this country.
If you get one through tickets.ie do you still get a a physical ticket doing box office collection or is it just your name gets put on the list?

QuoteSeems like people just automatically go to T'master in this country.

What would they complain about then?

And tickets.ie works the same. You'll get a proper ticket.

Just went to get tickets for Dublin and the bastard thing is sold out. If anyone has a pair going, give us a shout.

Tickets for the Olympia were gone like 15 mins after going on sale to say he slept on that one is an understatement alright.

On another note the absolute cheek of Baldy Corgan having Pumpkins on tour but yet going coming over here on his own, playing the Olympia also yet all seated and charging over 20 quid more than AIC make matters worse his Glasgow show is over half the price he is here, needless to say he can get fucked.

fully seated show for Corgan,he can piss right off charging that.although the last pumpkins tour got brilliant reviews,close to three hour sets.

Was at the Wembley gig was very good alright although did ooze that it was the Billy Corgan show rather than a cohesive unit. Tickets were silly prices as they were but they actually implemented golden circle in the arena too that really irked me, just 2 dates for Europe and couldn't sell out London.

If prices were on par with Glasgow for the solo thingy prob would go at but at those no thanks!

#29 March 11, 2019, 05:41:13 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:08:45 PM by stevie-0