Quote from: stevie-0 on March 11, 2019, 05:41:13 PM
I have heard very whispered rumors of another Dublin date but definitely no extra Belfast date
hopefully the Sunday night the 19th!

Hopefully.

I was trying to get tickets at 9am the morning they went on sale and had no luck.

#32 May 17, 2019, 06:12:37 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:04:30 PM by stevie-0

Quote from: stevie-0 on May 17, 2019, 06:12:37 PM
Wynona Bleach supporting on both dates.

From Belfast...Ive never heard of them.

Jesus Christ, that's a fucking joke, was a back hander involved? It's nearly as bad as the Belfast band who got to support atdi in vicar at.

Very disappointing choice on the support front.they are shite.just means more time for pints beforehand.

Who thought having them open for AIC would be a good idea, honestly.

Still gutted I didn't get a ticket though.

Caught a small dose of Wynona Bleach, think I'll need years of therapy, dreadful.

Alice In Chains delivered in spades, great to finally have them do a headline show here. No major surprises setwise but the stuff is so good it doesn't matter.

Two mutts in front of me we're going to film the whole show, one had a stick to hold his camera up. Instead of bitching about it in the pet peeves section I asked him to put the thing down and he did. True story.

#40 May 21, 2019, 08:19:50 AM Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:44:06 AM by CaptainFlint
Really enjoyed the gig last night. Sound was great, vocally the band were perfect, and the guitars really cut through nicely, especially for the olympia, it was cracking. Setlist was spot on too, not too heavy on the latest album and lots of room for older stuff. The volume out of the crowd was something else too

From what I seen the support band were embarrassing, a total mismatch and looking at them made me think they just weren't ready for a gig of that size.

I was on the very top part of the olympia last night - the view isn't great  but the sound last night was immense. Really powerful stuff altogether and as mentioned the roars from the crowd at times was something to behold. Top, top gig!

Still gutted I didn't get tickets for this, might take a trip somewhere to see them next time they're playing Europe!

Missed tickets for this (despite being online and waiting for them to go on sale) but catching them in London on Saturday. Super excited to see them again.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on May 21, 2019, 12:10:37 AM
Two mutts in front of me we're going to film the whole show, one had a stick to hold his camera up. Instead of bitching about it in the pet peeves section I asked him to put the thing down and he did. True story.

Wow, incredible story. How on earth do you manage to be such a complete legend?