Ah, ye must be ordering through the label website rather than bandcamp so I presume as that's much better than what showed for me.

#496 October 29, 2025, 08:02:08 PM Last Edit: October 29, 2025, 10:55:03 PM by jobrok1
No!
Bandcamp... €16 with postage to Ireland.
Website... €13.50

Bog Body Butter, the first single from the Bog Body EP by Fir Bolg is now on bandcamp.

Melding influences from early powerviolence, modern hardcore punk & underground death metal.

FFO all things swampy and megalithic.

https://firbolg111.bandcamp.com/track/bog-body-butter

https://www.instagram.com/firbolg111?igsi=ZGNrc3duYnJqYWpp

Quote from: Fir Bolg on September 02, 2026, 05:17:15 PMBog Body Butter, the first single from the Bog Body EP by Fir Bolg is now on bandcamp.

Melding influences from early powerviolence, modern hardcore punk & underground death metal.

FFO all things swampy and megalithic.

https://firbolg111.bandcamp.com/track/bog-body-butter

https://www.instagram.com/firbolg111?igsi=ZGNrc3duYnJqYWpp

Nice concept. I'll check it out later.

#499 September 03, 2026, 07:27:15 AM Last Edit: September 03, 2026, 07:32:00 AM by DISRUPTER
I misread a post and got excited as I thought Leadbelcher album was released but its not till next month.   :'(

https://leadbelcher.bandcamp.com/album/heaven-s-bloated-corpse

#500 September 13, 2026, 05:21:00 AM Last Edit: September 13, 2026, 05:26:09 AM by DyslucsicJK

#501 September 13, 2026, 05:22:07 AM Last Edit: September 13, 2026, 05:23:54 AM by DyslucsicJK
Manky
and Im Irish

A smidge of progih too


I've been enjoying the new EP 'Carvings' by Their Last Stop. The production is class. My favourite track in is 'A Bleak Horizon'. The atmosphere it builds is great, really good song, I wish it was longer. The vocals are haunting at times. Fair play to the lads, they have the DSBM vibes down perfectly.

Cutthroat 'Invoking Terror' - this has me feeling shit that I havent felt since I was a teenager. It's savage. No nonsense, straight to the point, bang your heads for satan.