Just seen this in a news article. A name we all know and I'm sure some of you chaps have visited at some point.

There is something of an irony to how it went, mind.

https://ghostcultmag.com/legendary-oslo-black-metal-landmark-and-record-store-neseblod-suffers-a-fire/

I saw that. Shit need indeed. I visited the place once and got a nice Darkthrone t-shirt. I would love to go in there with a grand to spend and grab a few rarities. Hopefully the damage isn't too extensive.

Definitely a bit of irony to it though.

awful shame. went with the daughter last year, and it really was an amazing thing to see as someone who grew up with the legend and lore of it. . The wall of demos upstairs made my jaw drop, and the basement was something else.

Any photos of your visit Pentagrimes? That wall of demos sounds especially impressive.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Seen reports since that it's not as bad as they feared at first/there's a lot left undamaged?

Quote from: Pentagrimes on April 11, 2024, 04:05:53 PMawful shame. went with the daughter last year, and it really was an amazing thing to see as someone who grew up with the legend and lore of it. . The wall of demos upstairs made my jaw drop, and the basement was something else.

Are these demos there as an archive thing or are they for sale?

Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on April 12, 2024, 03:24:36 PMSeen reports since that it's not as bad as they feared at first/there's a lot left undamaged?

Yeah seems the basement area is wrecked (there's pictures on Reddit and it would make anyone with a physical music collection woozy)