Looks like they've a new album out in the coming months. Pre Order tomorrow seems.

Short clip sounds cool.

Clip of Fenriz talking about it: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4dq4x7Iid_/?igsh=eGp6ZzhkZ2s2endk

Last one was great, looking forward to this.

Nice. While I haven't loved or gave too much attention to the albums since Old Star, I'm def into this era. Gonna have a lash of the last one now actually.

Threw on the last one again there. Forgot how good the hilariously named "The Sea Beneath the Seas of the Sea" was.

The clip sounds a bit more up paced anyways.

#4 March 13, 2024, 09:48:42 PM Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 09:50:23 PM by Eoin McLove
Cool artwork.

The riff at the end sounds like The Sign of Evil Existence.

Ya, threw on Astral Fortress and Eternal Hails after writing that and while I've enjoyed them before they landed better this evening. Stupid song titles aside.

Old Star on now.

Eon 3?Interesting. Thought there was a bang of "Ride The Lightning" off Eon 2 on the last one. Like some kind of RTL/Celtic Frost crossover

Quote from: open face surgery on March 13, 2024, 11:50:50 PMYa, threw on Astral Fortress and Eternal Hails after writing that and while I've enjoyed them before they landed better this evening. Stupid song titles aside.

Old Star on now.

Did similar actually after reading your post, having given them a listen at the time of release and that was about it. Enjoyed them more than I expected to. Also gave Plagueiwelder and Total Death a revist..TD is meh but Plague is better than I remember

Quote from: Pentagrimes on March 14, 2024, 09:19:38 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on March 13, 2024, 11:50:50 PMYa, threw on Astral Fortress and Eternal Hails after writing that and while I've enjoyed them before they landed better this evening. Stupid song titles aside.

Old Star on now.

Did similar actually after reading your post, having given them a listen at the time of release and that was about it. Enjoyed them more than I expected to. Also gave Plagueiwelder and Total Death a revist..TD is meh but Plague is better than I remember

Plaguewielder is class. First one I bought as a young fella so probably more of an impression then, but totally underrated record.

TD is cool but production is strange compared to the previous ones.

I had the last few on as well. I'd nearly lump in Arctic Thunder in with them too.

None of them are bad albums at all and have plenty of cool riffs. The last one and Old Star definitely the strongest ones though.

Ya, I tipped into Artic Thunder last night as well given I was going backwards. That one never worked for me but I was into it. Just were the noggin is at the minute. Old Star is still the best for me, no question.

#13 March 15, 2024, 01:44:04 PM Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 02:00:23 PM by Lunar blood Reason: Post too early
Loved old star too, eternal hails and Astral Fortress did nothing for me so hope the latest release is closer to Star or even Arctic Thunder.

I like the last few albums quite a bit. They are all growers. I expect this will be the same.

Anyone else really love 'Sardonic Wrath' though? I played it to death at the time, and I went back to it there at the end of last year and found it still really does it for me. Grand album for headphones on a winter walk.