So I noticed there is bandcamp page for the new Vircolac album Veneration.
No actual music yet but the album artwork song titles and release date is there.
https://vircolac.bandcamp.com/album/veneration

#1 January 23, 2024, 09:01:42 PM Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 09:05:49 PM by Carnage
Soon enough I reckon. I was talking to Purcell a couple of months ago and it was ready to go then, just waiting for the labels to get things moving. I think they're doing a mini tour of the U.S. to launch it, not 100% on that though.

Dunno if they are releasing a preview track. It's a great album and only a month away either way.

Yep, it's really good. It'll do well for them I think.

Can confirm it absolutely kills.

Well if ye three unholy trinity all say so, it must really be something!  :laugh:

I'll go one further and say "Our Burden of Stone on Bone" is the best song to bear the Vircolac name.

Another Irish crew that haven't put a foot wrong. Looking forward to buying it.

I found myself a bit bored by Masque but looking forward to checking this out, cool artwork.

Yeah, Masque didn't really click for me, but Veneration is hitting the spot nicely, really enjoying it. Guitar tone = filthy.

Only got around to ordering it last night. Looking forward to it landing.

Just have to give special mention to that amazingly haunting first track 'The Lament', what a way to introduce the album!

Apparently she is recording an album with Shauny. If it's in that Björk meets Sinead O'Connor vein it could be very interesting.

Got the album, its great, only thing I'd say is pity there isn't more of it!

Where's best to pick this up lads?