Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on May 11, 2024, 01:58:54 PMA chip off the old rhythm stick, so to speak.

A chip off the old Block(head) surely?

I'd say the aul rhythm stick was involved somewhere along the line  :laugh:

reverend kristin michael hayter - saved

Quote from: Abandon All Hope on May 12, 2024, 12:12:35 AMreverend kristin michael hayter - saved

Verdict? I heard the preview track, thought it was crap and didn't bother after. A shame, Caligula was monumental and the previous two were pretty good too. Sinner Get Ready was only OK.

Ministry:With Sympathy & Twitch.
Al's finally playing stuff off them too!

Quote from: 101_North on May 10, 2024, 01:47:55 PMNew Arab Strap album "I'm totally fine with it 👍 don't give a fuck anymore 👍" has been getting spins today. Massive fan and this is superb as expected!

https://youtu.be/OMagU2Ztol4

I used to be a big fan of their stuff in the early noughties. Had no idea they were still active so I'm looking forward to listening to their newer stuff.

This beauty of a song still gets regular plays:

Black Sun Empire playlist. Late night working: let's go!

#262 May 16, 2024, 10:30:48 AM Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 12:17:18 PM by StoutAndAle Reason: The typo will keep me awake for several nights.
I've been listening to Gurriers' singles for the last day or two.

Really good stuff. "Sign Of The Times" is a belter. Hopefully a full length is not far off.

https://gurriersdub.bandcamp.com/music

Themselves and Sprints are decent.

Quick spin there. Music sounds promising but the vocals... dunno.

Quote from: open face surgery on May 16, 2024, 11:28:41 AMThemselves and Sprints are decent.

Yeah Spints are solid too. They played a gig here recently - sold out fairly quickly (venue is small but still) - missed them.

Gurriers dude sounds like Connor McGregor.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 16, 2024, 12:59:33 PMGurriers dude sounds like Connor McGregor.

Thanks for ruining that for me.

Only saw them live but didn't pick up on that.

Ahhh the accents thing again :laugh:

Arab Strap feat. Conor McGregor