I saw that yesterday and fuck me it has to be the worst cover ever. Funny as fuck. Even the other guitarist looks like he is trying not to laugh a good few times. Cheered me right up and meself and the two brothers gave most of the evening laughing at it. There is a supercut version doing the rounds as well with some of the highlights which is class

Someone sent me that earlier and I thought it was one of those overdubbed pisstake videos, didn't cop it was actually the real thing! 😂

He's got serious drug problems apparently, so probably didn't realise how unable he was to hit the notes. I watched another track from that session and he appeared to be managing it alright, so who knows?

Having seen them live years ago, I can confirm that they're generally shite but not that bad, jaysus.

I mean, is it, or rather isn't it possible that he was attempting a parody of some sort of the original? Like, a kinda pisstake? Isn't it.....?  :-[

He's been accused of lip-synching for years, so it's probably not an anomaly. I did listen to another song from that session and he seemed to pull it off, but that's so straight-faced that I believe that he's just not able for that particular song.

That's a thought that would drive you to drugs: Kurt Cobain was a better singer than you.

You got that a bit backwards I think; a lot of folk have turned to drugs thinking it was the golden ticket to being able to perform like Kurt Cobain, the best singer Nirvana could ever have had.

An example of someone that was backed by a major label to cash in a fad but didn't actually deserve a recording contract in the first place.

Quote from: ldj on May 14, 2020, 11:34:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejc4m34rkd8&

Just..... what? Sublimely atrocious - sub-par nu-metal gonkery. And yer one who lathered strawberry jam all over herself. The canned applause at the end - :laugh: .

That is one of the worst songs I have ever heard

Jesus wept! Making Psycore sound positively highbrow.

#103 May 20, 2020, 08:12:43 PM Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:15:02 PM by vinterland
The artwork should be warning enough but I still wasn't prepared for what happened when I clicked on play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVYcIePyOdQ