What is with the level of delusion going on with bands from the North?

Quote from: The Butcher on April 13, 2023, 10:39:16 AMBefore I found the link I guessed it would be a band from up North

https://www.facebook.com/MachinaKore/posts/571436241633889

I feel like I just read a band statement and a synopsis of ten years of a soap opera in one go.

#364 April 13, 2023, 12:24:50 PM Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 12:33:31 PM by Bürggermeister
The way they've listed everyone's nicknames is kvlt as fuck. That and the tattoo.

Jaysus.

#365 April 13, 2023, 12:25:44 PM Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 12:45:53 PM by Despondent_Soul2 Reason: Add
Quote from: blessed1 on April 13, 2023, 11:07:07 AMWhat is with the level of delusion going on with bands from the North?

Absolutely HUGE egos and absolutely fuck all talent about sums it up - all very black metal really.

Par for the course that nonsense when realising the 'stable' they are from - Sinnocence etc🤣

Insane. A poet and soon to be DJ. Is there anything she can't do? Make me check out this band, would be all I can think of.

Quote from: open face surgery on April 13, 2023, 12:40:13 PMInsane. A poet and soon to be DJ. Is there anything she can't do?

Take the pill, from the sounds of it.

I clicked on that link, looking for the 'new single about to drop' bit, wasn't disappointed.

As for bands from the north, the stoner/doom end of things is healthy enough. Can't bate a bit of Slomatics or Elder Druid.

Quote from: open face surgery on April 13, 2023, 12:40:13 PMInsane. A poet and soon to be DJ. Is there anything she can't do? Make me check out this band, would be all I can think of.

:laugh:

Sorry lads, forgot to link got called away here but glad to see it's been figured out.

The nickname thing reminded me of a similar crowd from Dublin on the go about ten years back or so who's name now escapes me.

But a press release for a manager - Jesus. I looked up the band, not my type of thing it isn't the worst for what it is but that time spent on elaborate press releases would best spent refining the music. 

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090126213947

They've a fanzine??? Ever wonder what Seanys favourite track on Metallica's Load was? Now you can find out.

No no, it's their official fanzine. As opposed to the hundreds of fan-fanzines out there.

Oh and I checked them out. I'll save ye the trouble, they're awful. Modern Machine Head knock-off.

Man that fanzine page... fucking hell. Does anyone have a link to the music?