Nails are grand but, fuck me, the mongo percentage in this crowd is something else  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmLF52EHoTw

Those kung fu wankers are fucking pathetic. I thought a circle pit was as hilarious as it'd get, but no...

Had to turn that off, pure anathema to my eyes
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I really don't get the modern HC scene, seems very bro/nu metal.

Also,Nails lost any credibility they had when they broke up over a metal sucks article.

I don't like the version of the song or the video

Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Quote from: Bürggermeister on December 14, 2022, 09:21:39 PMNails are grand but, fuck me, the mongo percentage in this crowd is something else  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmLF52EHoTw

Not a fan of Nails but ended up at one of their shows a few years ago when I lived abroad and the crowd was exactly the same as in this video. Saw 200 stab wounds in April who I do like and the crowd was the same.

Saw a recent video of people doing push ups in the crowd during a frozen soul show earlier this year. Plenty of those Hardcore dancers in Dublin so I am sure they will show up for the Dying Fetus / Frozen Soul show in February.

All of those bands fuckin suck with the exception of early DF so I'm not at all surprised that their audience is full of total mongos.

The orange shorts and camel toe on that freak in the video thumbnail says it all. You will never be like us or whatever that Nails song/album is has a glaring irony to it.

/rant

Happy Christmas.

Quote from: open face surgery on December 20, 2022, 02:40:56 PMThe orange shorts and camel toe on that freak in the video thumbnail says it all.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Matt's eye, sniper-like, is drawn by the orange  :laugh:  :abbath:

When you say push ups do you mean in the middle of the floor or off to the side?

I'm pretty sure a traumatic brain injury is a prerequisite to be up the front at a show like that.

The Head-Dropped Infants would be a good name for a hardcore band.

Gripe Water Stomach Pump

Okay, maybe that's a bit far.