Quote from: Kos on January 13, 2024, 11:01:56 AMSince you mentioned Stalaggh, Silencer fits here I suppose. Back in the middle of 00's it had sort of cult following in the underground scene after the album release and all the mystery around it. His side-project Diagnose: Lebensgefahr also sounded quite demented.

started reading a bit about it now seems crazy thanks for the recommendation bro :]

:sniffles:
Turntables go eeeeeera era era

Quote from: Paul keohane on January 13, 2024, 02:01:06 PMTwo times music unnerved me,hearing Deicide st and Beherit Drawing down the moon for the first time.

I'm going to listen to both of them now thanks for the rec :]

Quote from: Necro Red on January 13, 2024, 10:13:18 AMIn terms of craziest, I imagine Anal Cunt would be high on the list there. Yer man Seth was a lunatic

Even the names his former bands are crazy too XD

Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on January 13, 2024, 12:13:29 PMI'd consider Metallica scary in the cautionary tale sense, like scary how shite their albums got vs the genius they started with

I prefer Megadeth's music but I think Dave is a bit weird and not in the good way lol

Hi there I bought the ski goggles and I'm delighted with them

Slayer in their day...... scary for the sheer power and craziness of the live show and fan / crowds reaction.

Quite a sight to behold.

Amazing.......

Quote from: Don Gately on January 16, 2024, 01:07:18 PMHi there I bought the ski goggles and I'm delighted with them

I feel like it's some sort of inside joke or something that I don't understand but I literally can't fine anything about it on Google... might buy a pair of those goggles though they look fun and we might be in for some snow this week!!! :]

:sniffles:

The mantra were the zenith of Irish metal, all trembled before the majesty of Furys bare belly.

There was a lad called Judas, he had a black Metal band, think the drummer was Vortex.

Judas's mask fired blood out and he brought axes etc on stage...... that was scary. Also 22 years ago!

Saw him play in Slattery's one night years ago, wasn't the best. He was alright to talk to if memory serves, if a bit overly 'troo'. Must be 25 years since I laid eyes on him. Did he work in Sound Cellar at one stage or am I imagining it?

First clapped eyes on him at Thus defiled in Fermoy, Cork in 1996.Fookin mad looking cunt! done up in full Corpse paint strolling around the place! :laugh: .

Saw him a few times after but haven't seen him in 20 years or more now.

Certainly was a time you couldn't walk into Soundcellar without seeing him there
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I was at that Slattery's gig! was Dreamsfear playing...... Could have been Primal Dawn....

But yes, he didn't work in the Soundcellar but was always in there talking with Collie and Tommy......

I think Bereaved/Abaddon incarnate were playing, or maybe Fifth Dominion/Arcane Sun? I can't remember TBH. It was in the late '90s, I went to a few gigs there in those days. Smiley Bolger did the door the odd time.