Who are the scariest or craziest bands/artists in your opinion? So far the furthest I can find is the Stallaggh projects which are pretty crazy but there's isn't much info on them. I love horror stories and true crime stories so if you guys have any cool dark metal stories to check out especially lesser known ones or just interesting ones in general let me know pls :]

:abbath:
Turntables go eeeeeera era era

Look no further than the dark and twisted tale of Mask Mantra and it's notorious frontman Scott Fury.

I recall Morax having a particularly evil logo

Quote from: The Butcher on January 12, 2024, 07:01:54 PMLook no further than the dark and twisted tale of Mask Mantra and it's notorious frontman Scott Fury.

Google and YouTube just keep bringing up a bunch of ski goggles do u have a link or something to the story? :,)

None more krieg than Pagan Riot.

Quote from: The Butcher on January 12, 2024, 07:01:54 PMLook no further than the dark and twisted tale of Mask Mantra and it's notorious frontman Scott Fury.

If there ever was a thread to resurrect it's that one. Absolute internet gold.

Quote from: Sworntothecans on January 13, 2024, 01:01:33 AM

If there ever was a thread to resurrect it's that one. Absolute internet gold.

bro help! I can't find anything about it on Google or YouTube what do I look up I'm just getting a bunch of goggles :,)

In terms of craziest, I imagine Anal Cunt would be high on the list there. Yer man Seth was a lunatic

#9 January 13, 2024, 11:01:56 AM Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 11:06:01 AM by Kos
Since you mentioned Stalaggh, Silencer fits here I suppose. Back in the middle of 00's it had sort of cult following in the underground scene after the album release and all the mystery around it. His side-project Diagnose: Lebensgefahr also sounded quite demented.

I'd consider Metallica scary in the cautionary tale sense, like scary how shite their albums got vs the genius they started with

Danzig was scary until Glenn got slapped like a bitch..

Two times music unnerved me,hearing Deicide st and Beherit Drawing down the moon for the first time.

Maybe early Swans - Cop turned up loud is pretty unnerving.

Quote from: The Heretic on January 13, 2024, 12:43:43 PMDanzig was scary until Glenn got slapped like a bitch..

that's the funniest description I've read here so far :,D