They'd certainly be more of a draw for me.

Ah ya, Mgła would be right up there with the best known at this stage. The Bathory tribute is supposed to be great.

Not having a go at the quality of either, but I'm surprised they are top billing.

#1849 October 07, 2026, 05:52:55 PM Last Edit: October 07, 2026, 07:41:06 PM by Carnage
To anyone who has Eld by Enslaved on CD:

What colour is the tray on yours? I bought it years ago and it came with a white tray, and the case didn't close properly. If it was a secondhand buy I'd think fair enough, the seller just swapped it around, maybe the orignal tray was banjaxed. I'm fairly sure I bought it new though, so I'm just curious.

Quote from: Carnage on October 07, 2026, 05:52:55 PMTo anyone who has Frost by Enslaved on CD:

What colour is the tray on yours? I bought it years ago and it came with a white tray, and the case didn't close properly. If it was a secondhand buy I'd think fair enough, the seller just swapped it around, maybe the orignal tray was banjaxed. I'm fairly sure I bought it new though, so I'm just curious.

Black tray on mine, but it's the version with no band logo or album name on the cover.

I just went to double check there and it's actually Eld that has the white tray (Frost has a clear traybeith text behind it, band logonand album title on the cover). My mistake, sorry but same question for Eld if anyone has it on CD.