Quote from: mickO))) on May 12, 2024, 01:26:19 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on May 12, 2024, 01:06:33 PMLooking forward to tonight now hope they're good and loud in the warehouse

People kept shouting up at the stage to turn the volume up during the Godflesh set last night and Justin even acknowledged it.

Ah jaysus no way. Did they get it sorted at all? They were lovely and loud in The Village in '22

Quote from: Jward on May 12, 2024, 01:58:18 PMWhat are the stage times for Dolan's?

Looking forward to it  8)
From bad reps Facebook

GODFLESH play Dolan's Warehouse, Limerick, Ireland tomorrow - Sunday 12th May.
DON'T MISS THIS!

Doors time: 20:00
Samuel Kerridge: 20:20
Godflesh: 21:30
ALL TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Quote from: Skott Furys jizz rag on May 12, 2024, 02:34:42 PM
Quote from: Jward on May 12, 2024, 01:58:18 PMWhat are the stage times for Dolan's?

Looking forward to it  8)
From bad reps Facebook

GODFLESH play Dolan's Warehouse, Limerick, Ireland tomorrow - Sunday 12th May.
DON'T MISS THIS!

Doors time: 20:00
Samuel Kerridge: 20:20
Godflesh: 21:30
ALL TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Thank you sir (didn't think of that!)

Will get in for Samuel Kerridge
Sounds like something I'd enjoy

Hopefully good n' loud  8)

Any tips for a spot for cheap pints before the gig? Haven't been to Limerick since 2019

Quote from: astfgyl on May 12, 2024, 02:00:37 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on May 12, 2024, 01:26:19 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on May 12, 2024, 01:06:33 PMLooking forward to tonight now hope they're good and loud in the warehouse

People kept shouting up at the stage to turn the volume up during the Godflesh set last night and Justin even acknowledged it.

Ah jaysus no way. Did they get it sorted at all? They were lovely and loud in The Village in '22

It got a bit louder as the night went on.

Quote from: Skott Furys jizz rag on May 12, 2024, 03:29:07 PMAny tips for a spot for cheap pints before the gig? Haven't been to Limerick since 2019

Think the pints aren't too pricey anywhere in limerick generally even dolans itself isn't bad. I dunno if they still have the tuborg or not though

Quote from: open face surgery on May 12, 2024, 01:33:58 PMSamuel Kerridge is class. Cool that he was supporting. What sort of set was it?

https://youtu.be/AaoaAuIXs1k?si=eW46ENHH9FfhaRrH

Enjoyed him. Musically similar to that but he was on electronics rather than djing.had a bassist join him and did a song or two where he did vocals (one ended with the genius line "your energy boils my piss" if that rings any bells)

That doesn't ring a bell. Haven't really listened to him in a few years either though.

Streetcleaner up on yt
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Craic was 90. Post self and christbait were my personal highlights. Sound was impeccable

Good night in Limerick. Samuel Kerridge was quite good. I wouldn't know much about this kind of music....
Godflesh were immense,  great visual backdrop and the music was crushing and intense.
A few tracks from Streetcleaner were aired so I was in my element.

Well I was fucking elated with that. There really is nothing like the bit of Godflesh. Cracking set, great sound. Thought the support was well decent as well

Just me being a total fuckin fanboy and giving the two lads some pedals at the gig there.  Some night, some craic, some setlist.  Sound in Dolan's was savage for it.
IMG-20240512-WA0009.jpg

Great pic. Many at the Limerick show?

Great gig.

As many have said, the sound was excellent.