Quote from: Bürggermeister on November 23, 2023, 01:27:34 PMGonna have to get the book, man, but thanks for the offer  :)

I bought his book on Noise Records and loved reading it while going through all the albums at the same time. I'll have to do the same for this one. There's so much stuff in there which, geniunely, are some of my favroutite albums of all time. If I was going to do a Top 10, there are four guaranteed inclusions there at first glance, but then stuff I love but never really associate with him > Toxik - Think This, for example.

He wasn't a producer on that one: 'I was one of several engineering assistants on Think This (album). We were there to support Tom (Morris), who was the producer.'

Quote from: Malco on November 23, 2023, 01:33:47 PM
Quote from: Bürggermeister on November 23, 2023, 01:31:11 PMAnd just found this while searching for it. No idea if it's good but will stick it on while finishing work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlOhGcx1VWc

That is Craig one of the hellsheadbangers brothers and Tommy who runs Redefining Darkness. They have some great interviews on that channel with Glen Benton, Mike Browning, Lord Worm, Derek Roddy and many others. Unfortunately they don't make episodes anymore.