'Today we celebrate the official release of The Scott Burns Sessions: A Life in Death Metal 1987 – 1997, a massive oral history of the acclaimed Morrisound recording career of iconic death metal producer and engineer Scott Burns. And Decibel is proud to share the second and final excerpt from the 460-page hardcover book authored by David E. Gehlke (Turned Inside Out: The Official Story of Obituary, No Celebration: The Official Story of Paradise Lost, Damn the Machine: The Story of Noise Records).'

https://www.decibelmagazine.com/2023/11/03/read-how-cannibal-corpse-split-with-chris-barnes-and-created-to-kill-became-vile-in-this-excerpt-from-the-scott-burns-sessions-a-life-in-death-metal-1987/

Can't wait! I ordered three books, one will be for sale, the price will be determined later.

I paid almost 80 euro and there may be customs charges on top of that.

Enjoyed that excerpt, will have to pick this up but not at anything near 80e.

Quote from: open face surgery on November 07, 2023, 11:23:57 PMEnjoyed that excerpt, will have to pick this up but not at anything near 80e.
same here. We'll have to wait

got a message from An Post, my parcel from the States will be delivered tomorrow, no fees and charges. happy days. it took a while. will sell one book for about 55e, maybe some free delivery option with reasonable distance from Maynooth. Will do some proper ad with pictures at adverts.ie 

Quote from: Malco on November 22, 2023, 01:04:57 PMgot a message from An Post, my parcel from the States will be delivered tomorrow, no fees and charges. happy days. it took a while. will sell one book for about 55e, maybe some free delivery option with reasonable distance from Maynooth. Will do some proper ad with pictures at adverts.ie 
yea, I'd take that off your hands no bothers. So ya had no fees. I'm shocked

Quote from: Necro Red on November 23, 2023, 10:12:05 AM
Quote from: Malco on November 22, 2023, 01:04:57 PMgot a message from An Post, my parcel from the States will be delivered tomorrow, no fees and charges. happy days. it took a while. will sell one book for about 55e, maybe some free delivery option with reasonable distance from Maynooth. Will do some proper ad with pictures at adverts.ie 
yea, I'd take that off your hands no bothers. So ya had no fees. I'm shocked

I'd always believed there will be no fees with imported books. I bought a book from Away (Voivod & The Art of Michel Langevin) two years ago. Shipped from Canada, non-trackable shipping. It took long time, maybe 5-6 weeks, because of lockdowns etc, but eventually it arrived and no import fees/charges. Will send you PM later today

this book is a pure gold!

Quote from: Bürggermeister on November 23, 2023, 01:07:03 PMA lot of the finest metal albums ever recorded in that list  :abbath:

which one would you like to see some snippet?

Gonna have to get the book, man, but thanks for the offer  :)

I bought his book on Noise Records and loved reading it while going through all the albums at the same time. I'll have to do the same for this one. There's so much stuff in there which, geniunely, are some of my favroutite albums of all time. If I was going to do a Top 10, there are four guaranteed inclusions there at first glance, but then stuff I love but never really associate with him > Toxik - Think This, for example.

And just found this while searching for it. No idea if it's good but will stick it on while finishing work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlOhGcx1VWc