I like it fine. Fair play to them

And this one definitely wasn't worth waiting for to listen to with proper speakers.

.....all that stuio effort and listening to multiple mixes to release it on Youtube and Pub Juke Boxes.... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Come on!

Listen to Axl singing November Rain at Lisa Marie's funeral and you'll understand that one no longer simply mixes G unfuggen R  :abbath:

Another Chinese Democracy reject with a Slash solo thrown on top, whatever about touring to make some money, but the fact they seemingly can't even get into a room to actually write some tunes together is just a bit sad tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35IMLsf54oI

That's the worst new one yet. Dire altogether.

Are these cunts commentating on youtube listening to the same song?

Quote from: ldj on August 18, 2023, 10:27:50 AMAs far as I know this is another reworked track from the Chinese Democracy era.

Definitely one of the strangest reunions in rock, get back two iconic members and then in the next 7 years release 3 singles that were written during the bands most maligned era.

Would have been interested to hear what they could come up with but it's not a great sign.

That is as odd as fuck laid out like that isn't it. As mentioned though, they've never been prolific.

I also think they are massively overrated despite Appetite being up there as one of my all time favourites and the album that got me into rock music back when it was a new release

Quote from: The Heretic on December 08, 2023, 08:08:45 PMAre these cunts commentating on youtube listening to the same song?

This has to be some sort of AI bot comment farm of madness. I won't accept any other answer!! Mind boggling someone could actually think this is decent.

Quote from: astfgyl on December 08, 2023, 08:12:53 PMI also think they are massively overrated despite Appetite being up there as one of my all time favourites and the album that got me into rock music back when it was a new release
You're not alone. One truly great album and they got rapidly worse to the point of being total shite for three miserable decades now. Their decline has been unstoppable, but the cash keeps rolling in. It's gas, if you actually think about it. The live stuff on youtube, since the other two heads took the cheque and came back, has been fucking terrible. There's no way fuckers are actually listening to them, they're just seeing the name and their brain is shielding them from the emotional damage the truth would do to them. It's musical Stockholm Syndrome or something like that.

As an aside, I see Lidl are selling the Appetite LP. A single 12" record for a 55 minute album? That's got to sound shite. Shameless.

Quote from: Bürggermeister on December 08, 2023, 09:02:10 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on December 08, 2023, 08:12:53 PMI also think they are massively overrated despite Appetite being up there as one of my all time favourites and the album that got me into rock music back when it was a new release
You're not alone. One truly great album and they got rapidly worse to the point of being total shite for three miserable decades now. Their decline has been unstoppable, but the cash keeps rolling in. It's gas, if you actually think about it. The live stuff on youtube, since the other two heads took the cheque and came back, has been fucking terrible. There's no way fuckers are actually listening to them, they're just seeing the name and their brain is shielding them from the emotional damage the truth would do to them. It's musical Stockholm Syndrome or something like that.

As an aside, I see Lidl are selling the Appetite LP. A single 12" record for a 55 minute album? That's got to sound shite. Shameless.

This exactly. All of the things we've ever disagreed on are sorted now with this assessment. Fuckin bang on

Terrible song for any of them to put their names to.

On the plus side... Sebastian Bach's new song was next on the YouTube list so I skipped to that instead and it's not too shabby at all. 

Yeah..... got through about a 45 seconds.... turned it off....

Jesus what the hell was that!

#29 December 10, 2023, 11:59:30 AM Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 12:01:20 PM by astfgyl
I haven't even listened to it. Don't think I need it

Edit: was bouncing around with a few mushies one of the nights and turned on a burned CD of Chinese Democracy.

Got to about track 4, opened the tray and threw the disc in the fire.

A burnt CD indeed