Yeah, gasworks was poor enough I recall 80 payers or so at the time though maybe someone involved can clarify. There was a few bands supporting too so that may have artificially bumped it up.

For the record totally agree, dismember totally got left behind all I'm saying is the excitement now is baffling when nobody gave a fuck back then. Once they've done the festival run the interest will nosedive again, can't imagine them doing much better numbers for a headline show here.

Of course, now people all over the world are hoping for Dismember to play near their town. Are you planning to go on tour anytime soon?

No.
We haven't said anything about the future except this show, and that is mainly because you don't know how everyone feels.
I mean, now we are doing this because it's fun because we like to do it, we have this spark like in the beginning and that's kind of cool, and we want to keep it that way.
We said, "we do one step at a time", we concentrate on this show...the only reason we do two shows is because it's sold out, otherwise, it would be only one, it's like the 20th anniversary gig we did here in Medborgarplatsen [a square in Stockholm], that was a one-time only thing and that was the cool thing about it.
So, maybe there will be more in the future but at the moment nothing is certain.

http://www.truemetal.it/news/intervista-dismember-robert-senneb-ck-105562-p2?fbclid=IwAR1ytuw2g8FBTCBeMHFk0JqVjjUc39TAA9m5wG_h32pSCZzifkADXsEZUAs

Sunday looks tempting but looks awkward enough to get there from Ireland

Quote from: Shadowking on February 08, 2019, 07:22:08 PM
Sunday looks tempting but looks awkward enough to get there from Ireland

yes a bit difficult. I have a weekend pass, will go there probably on Thursday (Dublin - Edinburgh - Stockholm Skavsta).

For the line-up that's there though weekend ticket was very expensive , how much did you get both flights for , going by the price of the fest tickets I suppose accommodation was expensive too

Yeah, the ticket wasn't cheap, but I do like most of the line-up, so I didn't think twice about it. I was at a one-time gig of Eucharist  (in their hometown Varberg) in April 2016 and it wasn't cheap either. Haven't bought flight tickets yet (just Stockholm - Gdansk (Sunday 13/10/19) for 20 euro). Currently, Dublin - Edinburgh - Stockholm flights (Thursday 10/10/19) cost about 60 euro. Will buy them later, anything can happen until October. We booked accommodation for three nights for 79 euro/person (Booking.com). A pint/bottle of beer at the venue won't be less than 7-8 euro, I guess.

Quote from: Malco on February 08, 2019, 10:31:01 PMI was at a one-time gig of Eucharist  (in their hometown Varberg) in April 2016

What was that like? I haven't heard gig feedback in far too long! I was surprised today to discover that Eucharist have a new album coming out on Regain Records. It has beem a fair oul gap! Talking about a darker sound and carrying on with one oroginal member now. Will have to hear more before committing. 77 minutes seems overkill though!

It was a great night. Three original members, incl. Daniel Erlandsson.  They played 12 songs from both albums.

https://youtu.be/8rO0ybpGY0E 
https://soundcloud.com/bevakad/eucharist-live-bruket-varberg 
Reactions were very positive and because of that they decided to make a new album. As you mentioned, it will be released in 2022, so far it looks like it will be black metal stuff.  (with Marduk drummer) .

Nice one Madonna! Thanks a million for the link, will have to check it out properly during the week  :abbath:

On the fence about going to see them at the Swedish Invasion thing. Kinda want to. But at the same time I feel like what I'd want them to play vs what they'd actually play are very different set lists..

In other news that new Eucharist album can absolutely eat shit.

I'm sure I heard that they're playing a 'first two albums set', nothing wrong with that.

first 4 albums set was played in Stockholm two years ago

Quote from: Carnage on October 27, 2021, 10:37:29 AM
I'm sure I heard that they're playing a 'first two albums set', nothing wrong with that.

Nukie Blast reissues on the way

"Like An Everflowing Stream - hailed by many as one of the best death metal albums of all time - is the first entry in a re-issue campaign of the entire DISMEMBER back catalog, which is currently being remastered from the original albums. Stay tuned for more info on proper LP & CD re-issues that are in the works for late 2022!"

I'll quite happily pick up  a copy of the  LP anyway.

I've got it on CD but it's a dodgy Karmageddon reissue from a few years back, doesn't sound great. I picked up a digpak version of Indecent And Obscene with the Pieces EP tacked on the end and again, not the best sounding. I'm looking forward to these as a result.