Must get this.....

Honey For Christ - Back in Nam man!!!!!

100℅ picking this up. I became an instant fan after seeing them last year.

nice  8) . their last album didn't do a lot for me, maybe this will  :abbath:

Great time for them, especially live. They seem to go out of their way to put a bit of hard graft in to appear bigger than the places they're playing. Deserve success.

When I think of "A Grand Declaration of War" I think of Mayhem many years ago.

Strange title for a press release. Interesting enough line up for a gig however.

Just got my CD of "All of this for nothing" it cost me an extra €7.50 in customs fees because it came down from the North.

Stuff coming across the border should be exempt from fees.
Just call email them with proof of its origin and call if needed.

I got done for customs myself. €7.26 for the CD. Cunts

It's the €3.50 An Post fee that's the most galling. Especially for something like a CD.

I just clicked into a live stream Andy was doing and he was annoyed about it. He said all the relevant customs shit is getting filled out on his end.

That is actually bullshit getting charged customs like that. Would putting the cd at a lower price in the post-office change that I wonder? I sold a few shirts on ebay and declared them as cheap as possible in the post-office to avoid the buyer paying an over the top customs fee.

#12 August 19, 2023, 03:38:16 PM Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 03:40:10 PM by jobrok1
Stuff from the North should be exempt. It's just that post from the North goes to England first.
All you need to do is show proof of origin. And they'll clear it. I did it with a package before.

Also! Anything under €45 should be exempt.

Anyone who paid a charge for their CD's or merch from the North should challenge it with An Post and try get their money back.

This album is savage..I'll be fucked if I'm paying customs or an post fees..as much as I wanted to buy off the bandcamp read this thread and bought off amazon prime

I'm very impressed with it. The thread got a bit lost in An Post being cunts. This has been getting regular spins down here.