Was setlist much different to the Dublin show?

Quote from: The Great Cull on September 18, 2023, 10:32:37 AMWas setlist much different to the Dublin show?

I think it was the same, he did joke at one point about doing a different song, but that they didn't know any.

Great gig though, first time seeing them, always wanted to since Once Second came out but never got around to it. First time at gig in Dolans, good place and only 90 mins from home. Very handy compared to Dublin.

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on September 18, 2023, 09:20:01 AMI don't think the merch was sold, I was at both gigs they seemed to have fuck all with them.

Yeah that was the one dissapointing thing about the gig, had dough and all with me but all they had was one type of t-shirt (and it wasn't even black) and beanies

Yup good show in Limerick, enjoyed it. Must have seen them a dozen times by now, always great with so many excellent songs.

Enjoyed this a lot. First time in the warehouse for me and I'd certainly prefer it to traipsing to Dublin for my kicks. Thought pl were decent too, first time seeing them. Said to a lad out the back that I enjoyed the two tunes off One Second and the face he made at me was priceless

Enjoyed the gig, vocals were a bit low in the mix at times, good mix of songs throughout the set, hadn't seen them live in 20 years, handy spin up and down to Dolans, thanks again to Bad Reputation for bringing these bands down to the west, tired at work today.
There was very little merch as I was in Dolans early and there wasn't much left after Dublin.