I bought seated tickets months ago which arrived. A strange turn of events though as a pair of standing tickets arrived last week. Not sure if I should sell the seated tickets in cases the standing don't work  I'll probably bring both to the gig and chance the standing will work. I dunno

Quote from: Necro Red on September 12, 2023, 11:17:06 AMI bought seated tickets months ago which arrived. A strange turn of events though as a pair of standing tickets arrived last week. Not sure if I should sell the seated tickets in cases the standing don't work  I'll probably bring both to the gig and chance the standing will work. I dunno

I assume it's the seated tickets that will no longer work. You might have an email about it buried in your spam folder.

Hi folks. Used to be a poster on the old metal ireland forum and have been just following stuff on this forum.

I got a little shtung by ticketmaster for this gig - purchased 2 seating tickets and the email stating the change in layout plan passed me by. After the 3 weeks were up, they changed my tickets to standing. Unfortunately, this doesn't suit. Got zero help from ticketmaster, which isn't too surprising.

So, im looking to swap 2 standing tickets for 2 seating tickets if anyone was interested in helping out? I think you can do a direct tranfer on the ticketmaster app these days? But would be willing to revolut a few quid extra if someone sorted me out with this.

Quote from: Necro Red on September 12, 2023, 11:17:06 AMI bought seated tickets months ago which arrived. A strange turn of events though as a pair of standing tickets arrived last week. Not sure if I should sell the seated tickets in cases the standing don't work  I'll probably bring both to the gig and chance the standing will work. I dunno

I'm in a sort of similar boat. Bought seated, decided wanted standing instead (before they posted about the offer to change to standing) sold the seated through Ticketmaster and bought standing. That was grand, received my standing tickets not too long after. Then a couple of weeks ago I receive new standing tickets with the order number of the original seated tickets that were sold months ago. I get they send tickets before you sell them sometimes but no idea why I'm recieving more tickets for the ones I sold months after the person who bought them would have received them. I suppose I'll just bring both tickets too just in case.

Bit of a shit show by the sounds of it. They emailed me and said I have been changed to standing and sent a partial refund to cover the fact paid for seating. Win win ha ha

A date for this was announced in Pamplona, which is pretty random but suits us down to the ground as we both have family there so babysitter sorted in advance. Grabbed tickets this morning, just hope this time nothing goes wrong between now and me finally getting to see Priest!  :abbath:

I know that feeling. I missed Gospel Of The Horns so many times you'd swear I didn't want to see them.

This is looking doubtful for me now!
Might have a couple of standing tickets to sell.    :'(

Should have one standing for sale too. Physical ticket

Black Saabath

Got a ticket recently so looking forward to this big time now.  They were really good in the Point that time with Testament and Megadeth. 

I'm a huuuuge fan of Uriah Heep's Demons and Wizards album, but I don't know any of their other stuff well, so that's something to do between now and then. 

Don't know the first thing about Saxon- which album should I start with?