Class gig. Fine form. That man is 72 years old, must be gratifying to see young lads circle pitting and crowd surfing to tunes after 50 years!

Whole gig was class from start to finish. Was a little dissappointed they weren't playing Crown of Horns off the new album when I saw the setlists from the previous nights so was delighted to hear it. Live debut for Sword of Damocles as well and pulling out You Don't Have to be Old. Rob is just pure class. He sounded better and seemed to be more mobile than in clips I'd watched from the Firepower/50 years tours.

Biff 73 years old now as well, unbelievable really.

I had a great time. Not a big Saxon fan but they were class. I don't think its possible to praise the Priest performance enough. Got a decent little perch six rows in. Happy out with how everything went.

Deadly gig! I didn't know any Uriah Heep material but I thought they were class. Saxon were class but that Roswell song from the new album is terrible!
Priest were brilliant. A great night.

Uriah Heep, shit name but they played great.
Never heard a note of Saxon before, they were class and what a treat to see Brian Tatler from Diamond Head walk out on stage!
Priest were unreal. Class night.

Looked a great crowd judging by clips on social media!

Priest were savage. My first time seeing them and thought they were top notch. Halford is a legend. Plenty of classics in the set.

Saxon were unreal too, no idea Brian Tatler was with them. Their new tunes were okay but the classic ones towards the end were great.

Thought Uriah Heep were savage despite a short set. Would have liked to have hear Too Scared to Run or one of those tunes but still thought they were great.

Plenty of no craic corpses where we were though, still a decent crowd.

Was it close to full or were there sections closed off?

Lower tier of seats was full, curtains were up for the top tier except for the 3 central blocks which were open. Standing was packed. If the 3arena is 13k you'd imagine it must have been around 10k or so. Just guessing.

I was really impressed by Uriah Heep - I really don't know much of their stuff and they rocked way more than I expected. Priest were just typically unreal. Great seeing everyone there!

Amazing show from top to bottom, wish Priest didn't swap Victim of Changes out but hearing Sinner was worth it. Wouldn't bother with Saxon much on record but their performance was great, I'd love to see Uriah Heep do a headline set too, the organ is an underutilised instrument in metal.

The Priest fuckimg rocked Dublin
Great setlist,  Sinner, Saints in hell,  TurboL, Crown of horns all class

I have never heard a note of Uriah Heep, can someone recommend an album to get started with?

Really enjoyed the gig and I loved Priest but that fucking typewriter drum sound...christ.

They need to get Saxon's sound engineer.