Quote from: Born of Fire on September 25, 2026, 07:06:32 PMhttps://www.thejournal.ie/james-lawlor-charges-struck-out-drugs-ennis-7171458-Sep2026/

Quite literally get out of jail free
The haul was passed on to another outfit no doubt.
Keep the population docile and confused.

https://publicpurse.ie/

Didn't know exactly where to put this but I'm sure it ties in somehow

Well, we can guess where it's not going.

For the Shepherd:

What's the craic like in France and is it as bad as the twitter videos are making it look?

I haven't read anything about the cause of it but it looks like some of the browner coloured lads are getting up to some things and sure asking a lad who lives there seems to be a better idea than just scrolling through videos of it

Huh? There are high school student demonstrations over lack of means, degrading buildings, etc., got nothing to do with skin colour. Countless videos of par for the course French police brutal repression of minors which has, naturally, just made the demonstrations spread. The right wing press are, in fairness, showing more burning bins than police choking out and gassing students.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 02, 2026, 07:19:15 PMHuh? There are high school student demonstrations over lack of means, degrading buildings, etc., got nothing to do with skin colour. Countless videos of par for the course French police brutal repression of minors which has, naturally, just made the demonstrations spread. The right wing press are, in fairness, showing more burning bins than police choking out and gassing students.

This is why I asked you. You couldn't trust the context on Twitter. Have seen another video a minute ago of all white students smashing in a shop window, and was coming to edit my post but I'll leave it as is now.

There's a video of the cop getting knocked out going around without the context of him holding a fella face down in the river only seconds before.

It's weird that the videos as I've seen them seem to be of either only brown lads or only white lads. Guess it shows the leanings of whoever posts them.

Are they all kids? Is there anything doing in your part of the country?

Don't get news from Twitter is the message here. Try France24, for example. I haven't looked up their coverage on this, but I think they're generally decent for English language news on France

Well I still think Twitter is useful for some things (mainly funny cats) but yes one would want to be wary of how anything is presented on any social media due to the clickbait nature of things. Twitter might be the worst with its monetised blue tick accounts to be fair though.

I've never looked at France 24 in any meaningful sense. Is that independent or is it the state media?

It's state owned, but the best you're going to get without speaking French. And even if you spoke French, you'd be more likely inundated with news from the multiple far right billionaire-owned outlets which are the most popular ones here. So France 24 is ok. Just ok.

I see the coverage has properly gone global now. Police are using dispersion grenades: a 15 year old hit by one has lost a hand, two other students have lost an eye.
https://bsky.app/profile/wickdchiq.bsky.social/post/3mxannqiwqs24

I see the woman in america who survived execution is now awake in hospital and talking.

Everyone missed a trick there by getting everyone in the hospital to dress up as devils for when she woke up. :abbath:  :laugh:

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on October 07, 2026, 01:17:50 PMI see the woman in america who survived execution is now awake in hospital and talking.

Everyone missed a trick there by getting everyone in the hospital to dress up as devils for when she woke up. :abbath:  :laugh:

 :laugh:

It's fucked up, to survive that is something. Be interesting to know if she's in anyway compos mentis?

I'm curious as to what happens next, if she pulls through. As the lethal injection has been administered, does that count as the sentence having been carried out? If so, will she be free to go? I'm sure human rights organisations are having a field day with it.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on October 07, 2026, 01:17:50 PMEveryone missed a trick there by getting everyone in the hospital to dress up as devils for when she woke up. :abbath:  :laugh:

 :laugh:

Surely by the same "logic" of the mental illness her sentencers have, her surviving was God saying he has a mission for her something..?  :eyeroll:

They should have done a deal with the Brits, and got Beverly Allitt to be her hospital nurse.