He is the Limerick equivalent. They must be related.

Was about to post the same article. Shocking stuff altogether, and further evidence of how utterly clueless the judiciary are. The judge pretty much stopped short of telling the injured party she should be grateful to the lad for pleading guilty. Very little consequence for him whatsoever, and yes, absolutely he should lose his job.

Quote from: John Kimble on June 20, 2024, 02:43:22 PMWas about to post the same article. Shocking stuff altogether, and further evidence of how utterly clueless the judiciary are. The judge pretty much stopped short of telling the injured party she should be grateful to the lad for pleading guilty. Very little consequence for him whatsoever, and yes, absolutely he should lose his job.

What a fucking scumbag.

Quote from: John Kimble on June 20, 2024, 02:43:22 PMThe judge pretty much stopped short of telling the injured party she should be grateful to the lad for pleading guilty.

That's exactly the way it comes across.

I'm only familiar with two judges' names in the country. This fuckin idiot and Nolan.

The 'credit for a guilty plea' thing isn't as noteworthy as the judge seems to have painted it. There are plenty of cases where a guilty plea should be taken into account, in the context of saving the injured party and multiple witnesses the trauma and hassle of having to give evidence, or where the case itself isn't particularly straightforward or relies on circumstantial evidence. This clearly isn't one of those cases. The lad was caught on CCTV, it was an unprovoked attack and he admitted his role to Gardai. Had it gone to trial, I have no doubt it would have been an easy decision for the jury.

Was coming on with the same article but you're all there already.

A pure fuckin disgrace

Anyone remember any of the stories of people being locked up here and there for breaking covid mask shit and stuff?

Just as well that soldier only bet the absolute fuck out of a harmless yung wan, eh?

😂

I'm actually calling out every single one of ye cunts that thought it was grand to trample on my civil liberties or any of you who thought that I should have taken an untested medical treatment and also gave it to my kids because granny and grandad might die of the same shit that had been killing wake cunts in their eighties since the dawn of time.

Now that I think of it and we can all see it for the dirty scam it was, I'm ashamed of anyone here who doesn't see how hard they've had their shit pushed in

I heard the covid pandemic was a conceited effort by the woke trans activists to ensure the great replacement by refugees who get free mansions and have a plot to kill JK Rowling and turn the western world into a giant Sharia gulag.

Quote from: astfgyl on June 21, 2024, 10:25:00 PMAnyone remember any of the stories of people being locked up here and there for breaking covid mask shit and stuff?

Just as well that soldier only bet the absolute fuck out of a harmless yung wan, eh?

😂

I'm actually calling out every single one of ye cunts that thought it was grand to trample on my civil liberties or any of you who thought that I should have taken an untested medical treatment and also gave it to my kids because granny and grandad might die of the same shit that had been killing wake cunts in their eighties since the dawn of time.

Now that I think of it and we can all see it for the dirty scam it was, I'm ashamed of anyone here who doesn't see how hard they've had their shit pushed in
Jesus would you give it a fucking rest.

Quote from: Skott Furys jizz rag on June 22, 2024, 01:57:19 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on June 21, 2024, 10:25:00 PMAnyone remember any of the stories of people being locked up here and there for breaking covid mask shit and stuff?

😂

Jesus would you give it a fucking rest.

No. I wouldn't.

Many here would have joined the gestapo. Many people I work with every day would have joined the gestapo. People are on here calling out the ridiculousness of our judicial system while at the same time thinking it was grand what went on over a fucking cold and they were out beating pots and pans for it too. "Oh lock up those far right lunatics they'll kill us all" and then suddenly it ended with the Russian invasion of Ukraine and suddenly anyone from one of the least vaccinated countries in Europe gets the red carpet and now we all just forget that most of the people you know are the gestapo. And I'm not even against the vaccines or any of that, so what should I give a rest to?

There's plenty on here who know in their own heart what sort of a human they are with their inclusivity and equality bullshit while being happy to watch others ostracised and cast out from society for not taking a fucking injection that didn't even stop them getting the cold anyway. And this in the same country that lets the lad walk free from bating the fuck out of a young wan?

Yeah that was proportionate wasn't it. A lot of people have a very fucking skewed sense of morality and on the basis of probability there will be many rotten little cunts hiding out here just as in the real world. Get fucked the whole lot.

So no, I won't give it a rest at all and will continue to bring it up whenever I feel like it.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 20, 2024, 02:28:01 PMNot Judge Nolan this time:
https://www.thejournal.ie/soldier-suspended-sentence-attack-6414853-Jun2024/

QuoteA SERVING IRISH soldier who beat a woman unconscious in a random street attack, and boasted about it afterwards on social media, has walked free from a court after getting a fully suspended sentence.

GoFundMe has been set up for Natasha.

Latest word on this is that he'll be fucked out of the army anyway so does that then remove the rationale of the original sentence, that he'd lose his job?

So let him get his dishonourable discharge and give him a real sentence. Could do with a couple more prisons tbh if lads can be not put in one for that shit

QuoteThere's plenty on here who know in their own heart what sort of a human they are with their inclusivity and equality bullshit while being happy to watch others ostracised and cast out from society for not taking a fucking injection that didn't even stop them getting the cold anyway

Yeah, look I didn't take it either. My big take home from the whole Pandemic is that people aren't "Pro-Choice" at all.

It seems like we've a diversity and inclusion topic every week where I work but I'll never forget the discrimination and labelling from that time - you couldn't come out as you were already pre labelled as a piece of dirt or a scumbag or whatever, I was also surprised to find myself in the category of Anti-Vax or Tin Foiled hat merchant but there ya go.

When I think back on it, it seems like we lived in an episode of the twilight zone. Adults coming up to you tapping their upper arm to let you know "I got my Jab/Booster this morning"