Same as that. The band name and song titles are awful but I'm hoping the sound is closer to the mark.

Is there any other info on that record - who's involved etc - with those titles I'm still convinced it's a joke.

Only reference to it online is a deleted post on Reddit from 4 days ago. I'm guessing this is someone with a chip on their shoulder.

Cover looks like an MS paint logo inserted onto a Google image

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on February 14, 2023, 11:38:27 AMIs there any other info on that record - who's involved etc - with those titles I'm still convinced it's a joke.

I'd say you could be on the money. The weird near parody of Transcending Obscurity was the first alarm bell.

It's a gag... dig... whatever way you want to look at at it.

Despondent Soul behind this I reckon for numerous reasons, e.g. former band as track 9).

#37 February 14, 2023, 10:57:37 PM Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 09:38:04 PM by Despondent_Soul2 Reason: Facts
Incorrect Brian. Quite the opposite.

It is a slice of self-gratifying shithousery brought to you by darragh from Invictus. Very bizarre behaviour altogether👍🤘

Quote from: Despondent_Soul2 on February 14, 2023, 10:57:37 PMIncorrect Brian.

Sincere apologies then, my bad!

Band sounds like my thing anyway, hope it's true  :)

Just listening to the Grey Stag album Here.
Ah lads, its a fucking monster!

Are Terminus still going? The first album was great, Psychohistorians is ones of the best metal songs to come from this country I reckon. 

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on May 03, 2023, 11:00:22 PMJust listening to the Grey Stag album Here.

That new?

Quote from: astfgyl on May 04, 2023, 07:09:43 PM
Quote from: son of the Morrigan on May 03, 2023, 11:00:22 PMJust listening to the Grey Stag album Here.

That new?

Came out in March I think man, its their first full length.

I saw Grey Stag at the Siege last Halloween. Highly enjoyable, must check out the album.