A thread dedicated to Irish metal, news, new releases, old releases.

Some fantastic Irish metal releases in late 2022. Really loving the new Eternal Helcaraxe album "Drown in Ash". Also Nomadus from up north 'Apex Primordial " is well worth a spin.

Imperial Demonic LP coming out soon.
Members of Overoth, Darkest Era, Alestorm...

https://imperialdemonicblacklion.bandcamp.com/album/beneath-the-crimson-eclipse

Label has a January Sale running out...  50% off.
Use code ' blacklion50 ' at checkout.

Knocking great value out of Strangle Wires second album - The Shape Of Human Frailty, here the last few weeks. great pummeling death metal.
Any fear Apostate Viaticum  would put out a second album? Their first -  Before The Gates Of Gomorrah, is fucking brilliant.
A full length from Ten Ton Slug would also go down a treat.

That Strangle Wire album is deadly, alright. No bullshit DM.
Doubt Apostate Viaticum will make a comeback.
Ten Ton Slug are recording a full length at the moment, though.

Nice one man, thanks for the info.
I'll be all over that Ten Ton Slug album.
A full length from Grey Stag would also hit the spot nicely.

I think they're working on one, aren't they. I think Slung From A Tree are announcing an album/E.P. during the week, Rodge is dropping hints through Cursed Monk.

Grey Stag are doing album launch shows in March.
Ten Ton Slug are recording at the moment (judging by their FB).
So ye'll have something good there soon no doubt.

Slung From A Tree have a teaser on the go for an announcement Wednesday, should be something good.
Tooms demoing some things for a release (had a little clip on IG).

There's definitely more, I'll pop them in here as I see them or remember otherwise lol.

Ourselves (Third Island) finishing an EP if that's any interest to ye too.  Meself and Astfgyl have ANTIHUMAN resurrected but ye will be waiting a few months to see the results of that too.

Raum Kingdom have a new release that seems to be going down very well - I haven't listened to it yet but will be on it soon, loved their last few releases.

Dark Matter have an EP out since last month that's excellent, "Phobos/Monolyth", recommended if you enjoyed their earlier stuff.

Molarbear's "You Will Need Gods" out recently too, serious stuff, straight in for the kill riffs and ridiculously catchy metal.

Some great stuff there lads, Molarbear very cool, I like Raum Kingdom too. Listened to the Strangle Wire album over the weekend, pretty relentless DM.

Never heard of Strangle Wire until I saw them announced for the recent Defeated Sanity/Malignancy US tour. Savage tour for them.

Molarbear are mighty alright, good craic.

Quote from: jobrok1 on January 30, 2023, 04:04:38 PMImperial Demonic LP coming out soon.
Members of Overoth, Darkest Era, Alestorm...

https://imperialdemonicblacklion.bandcamp.com/album/beneath-the-crimson-eclipse

Label has a January Sale running out...  50% off.
Use code ' blacklion50 ' at checkout.
that's really good black metal

Quote from: open face surgery on January 30, 2023, 10:19:39 PMNever heard of Strangle Wire until I saw them announced for the recent Defeated Sanity/Malignancy US tour. Savage tour for them.

They're well worth seeing, deliver the goods big time live

Imperial Demonic are fairly nailing that sound. I can hear CoF in the mix. I hope there's a little more variation in tempo across the rest of the album as endless blasts lose me, but it sounds accomplished.