Mayhem sold out long ago lads. Episodes with celebrity excorsists, regular tours, De Mysteris "full album" shows, their involvement in this movie.... Euronymous is spinning in his grave.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on January 29, 2019, 06:13:44 AM
Mayhem sold out long ago lads. Episodes with celebrity excorsists, regular tours, De Mysteris "full album" shows, their involvement in this movie.... Euronymous is spinning in his grave.
Sold out? You mean making money to feed & educate their kids, pay mortgages, buy food, etc.
That kind of sold out yeah?
You'll see McLove making the same moves now that he's gotten married. Mark my words!

If Euronymous spins does dust come out of the holes due to centrifugal force?

#63 January 29, 2019, 09:09:10 AM Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 09:11:22 AM by Eoin McLove
Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 29, 2019, 08:45:02 AM
Sold out? You mean making money to feed & educate their kids, pay mortgages, buy food, etc.
You'll see McLove making the same moves now that he's gotten married. Mark my words!

It's purely coincidence.  I've "matured"!

I don't for one second believe Euronymous would have any problem cashing in if he were still alive

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 29, 2019, 08:45:02 AM

Cut yer hair, get a job ye lazy bollixes

Kids mortgages and food, the core principles of Black Metal.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on January 29, 2019, 05:27:25 PM
Kids mortgages and food, the core principles of Black Metal.
Corpse paint ain't cheap. Trve cvlt rvlez

They probably all use vegan friendly corpse paint these days anyway!

The best paint is made from vegan-friendly corpses.

#70 February 04, 2019, 12:54:08 AM Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 01:05:22 AM by livingabortion
Quote from: Weltenfeind on January 09, 2019, 08:15:20 AM
I will watch this no matter how shite it is, love a good terrible film. I always thought the Absurd lads story would make a great Lifetime style movie!

Going by the trailer it doesn't even look like a good terrible film. It just looks like it was made by shower of clueless Yanks who completely missed the point and made it like some whiny bitchy teen drama bullshit. Your time is too precious to waste on it on all accounts.

Vargs thoughts on the film (Macaulay Culkin's brother is playing Euronymous  :laugh: )

https://youtu.be/MtkHUJ0gRM0
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Except it was made by a guy who drummed on a Bathory album. There is every chance it actually was some whiny, bitchy, teen drama which got out of hand.

Varg has really got the youtuber patois down to a tee, his carry-on is utterly cringeworthy. He has clearly spent a bit too much time watching some whiny, bitchy teenagers.

Quote from: Juggz on February 04, 2019, 06:40:42 AM
Except it was made by a guy who drummed on a Bathory album.
I think a little too much is being made out of Akerlund s Bathory credentials. He played on the Scandinavian Metal Attack comp which Bathory contributed 2 songs. Essentially a session musicians who played what Quorthon told him to. Absolutely not trying to dismiss him completely but just trying to put his contribution in some sort of context.

But far from being some American movie randomer who happened upon an exciting script. He's likely to have some insight, wouldn't you think?

Sure, better than Senior Spielbergo, but what kind of insight about Norwegian BM can you expect from a Swedish session musician whos contribution was a decade previous and with a band who was influential but not directly involved?  Just sayin..