Parking on a Sunday is a free for all for most places, as far as I know.

??? Great! If that is the case happy days!

I'd say just make sure cause some may have specific hours.

A lot of the streets around there are 24/7 pay parking. The Stephens Green car park is a 5 minute walk away.

Stephen's Green car park is €12 when you enter ater 5 and pay on arrival this covers you to 3 am

Quote from: Necro Red on March 05, 2023, 11:55:46 AMCraic with times for this?
Doors 7
Grave Sermon 7.30
Zealot Cult 8.15
Left to Die 9.15

(From the DME socials)

#37 March 05, 2023, 03:16:01 PM Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 04:53:25 PM by ldj
---

Does exactly what it says on the tin type gig. Left to Die was a mess of a pit from the off. Grave Sermon I wasn't familiar with but really, really enjoyed. Great vocals. Zealot Cult to be honest I've never buzzed off but they sounded great. Maybe sounded the best of the three bands playing. Went upstairs to get a bit of breathing space during it and they were still giant.

Haven't been to the venue in years, have to hand it to them to sticking to the worst layout ever for a venue.

Left to die sounded amazing, really enjoyed it.

Only arrived for LTD, thought they were class, Open Casket a real highlight. Venue was wedged, layout is terrible alright which is a shame cause it's a great stage. Lot of muppets about and never saw so many lads in their late 40s snapping selfies and recording videos nobody will ever want to watch.

#41 March 06, 2023, 12:14:23 AM Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 12:29:47 AM by Airneanach
I don't get it. Piss easy to walk around. Everyone up for the same craic. Fuck it.

Ah the spazz brigade were indeed out in force for this. Couple of fights nearly broke out on the floor and the same two arseholes getting up on stage all night, security seemed light?

Gig itself was excellent, what a treat hearing those songs being played with such authenticity

Support were great too! All in all bang for buck.

And speaking of which - Parking was free in most places in and around the venue!

Timeless songs played with energy and respect, LTD were fucking superb, I really enjoyed that.

As mentioned above, an unusual amount of mongos about, for some reason. Middle-aged and older lads spending most of the gig on their phones, either taking selfies (genuinely) or recording shit videos, and a couple of tough guys taking the night off from being great dads, it was a strange oul vibe.

Still, the music was fucking superb.

:laugh: sounds like a few lads were let out for their first post covid gig!.A trip down memory lane pushed these lads over the top into knuckle dragging territory!

Would loved to have hit this!,clips on social media look class!