Stage times for all three gigs have been posted on Facebook + Instagram

Surprised the Dublin gig sold out so quickly considering they are also playing Limerick and Belfast, they played here recently with Behemoth and I assume Dublin is even more of a nightmare accomodation wise this weekend.

Anyways, can't wait for it!

Ah not really. What did they get with Behemoth about 5 -6 tracks?

I haven't seen them live since the 90s but wouldn't have bothered with the Behemoth gig

How was the Belfast gig last night? Good set?

1 ticket available for Limerick as I can't make it.

Ticketmaster transfer at face value.

Quote from: keeper of kalessin on March 17, 2023, 10:26:46 AMHow was the Belfast gig last night? Good set?

Good but mostly post 92 material which was to be expected. Tools of the Trade was nice but they played the intro to Ruptured then just as it gets to the heavy part they burst into Heartwork which for me was so disappointing. I have seen Carcass that many times before I am positive this isn't the first time I have seen them doing this at a show.

Setlist on setlist.fm is wrong they also played Exhumed to Consume and they didn't play the Captive Bolt gun song from Surgical Steel.

They have a really nice blue shirt kind of similar to the yellow one they had at the gig last September but with a slightly different design and it just has the three Irish dates on the back. Picked that up and have the yellow one from last as well which I love. Pity Napalm didn't make an exclusive shirt like this for the shows last year.

Belfast had to of been very close to sold out as well it was in the bigger Limelight and the place was packed.

Limerick gig was fantastic craic. Band were tight as fuck and sound was great. Packed to the rafters.

Great show last night. I caught one of Bills picks and by caught I mean it hit me in the head  :laugh:
No complaints setlist wise, it all sounded mighty.

The blue shirt was indeed class, there was only huge sizes left when I arrived down though sadly. Don't suppose anyone going to the Dublin show tonight fancies picking me up one in M?!  :laugh:

Limerick was good but not great.

They have to do a necroticism set as the songs they played from that came across very well live and its their best album by a long stretch .

Underwhelmed .

Quote from: Shitstirrer on March 18, 2023, 10:35:21 AMLimerick was good but not great.

They have to do a necroticism set as the songs they played from that came across very well live and its their best album by a long stretch .

Underwhelmed .
plus they missed the opportunity for a green paddy's day carcass shirt too and instead had that baby blue abortion of a yoke .

Anybody know what the David Vincent playing in Dolans soon comment that Jeff made was about?

Just on my way home from the gig, really enjoyed it. First time seeing Carcass and thought they were great. I spent most of my time in the pit (for the first time in many a gig) and had great craic. Neck and arm fecked from a fall but worth it.

I thought The Crawling were grand, bit to slow tempo as a warm-up act. Didn't make it in time for Strangle Wire.

My first time too, thought it was great. No pit action for me but neck is sore.

Strangle Wire were great, thought they should've gone on second. So tight and sound was crystal clear.

Didn't care for the crawling, singers antics were a bit cringe and as said above the tempo of the material killed the buzz somewhat. Maybe on a different lineup might work better.

Merch for once was affordable but no decent sizes !!!!!