Quote from: Shitstirrer on March 18, 2023, 10:35:21 AMLimerick was good but not great.

Underwhelmed .

Was it just the song selection that you were underwhelmed with?

I went to the Dublin show last night having not known a single note of their material and I thought they were great. Class sound and super tight performance.

Didn't get in on time to see Stranglewire, but I thought The Crawling put on a good show and I enjoyed the mood of it.

Cracking gig in Dublin. I also wouldn't be too familiar with their material other than having Heartwork on in the background this week but yeah, familiarity helps but isn't particularly needed when the sound's on point and satisfyingly tight like the above poster said.

I personally like The Crawling. Pure workhorses. Can see how the delivery can be a bit cringe but that kind of cringe does it for me.

Great crowd too. Was one of those fun, gentle pits where everyone's up for a laugh and there's no pituitary fucker in a Slayer t-shirt crashing into young ones on the side.

Thought the Limerick gig was fantastic. Very sound crowd also, no fuck-acting whatsoever going on.

Really savage gig, best sound I've heard at a gig like it in I dunno how long. Carcass were so crisp. Bill Steer has a real effortless lead style, man is cool as fuck. I've seen them a bunch of times since 2013 and last night was definitely the best. I would have never been a diehard so setlist-wise I was content with whatever they were offering up. I like The Crawling on record, thought the big stage suited their sound too but I guess I can see how people aren't that into them.

Delighted with the setlist personally. Thought Mount of Execution was great.

I thought the sound in Belfast was kinda meh, but I need my ears cleaned. Limelight 1 has been kinda iffy for the last few gigs I've been to.