Quote from: Ollkiller on December 05, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
Quote from: jobrok1 on December 05, 2018, 11:52:24 AM
Latest season of Ray Donovan is absolute bollocks!!!

I only watched the first half of the first season. Did not like it at all.

On to season 4 of Line of Duty. Season 3 was brilliant. Class show. F is for family new season up. Good show it is.

Line of Duty is the business.  Must get stuck into season 4.

Finished Narcos. Still deadly.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on December 10, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
Right, and? The cat still isn't talking. That's all that matters.

Can we just talk about the TRIUMPHANT return of Vic & Bob's Big Night out for a second? First two episodes are deadly, makes up for the disappointing one off they did last year. It's like they've never been away.

What? Seriously? The Man With the Stick, Les and all that?

Just seen Ash vs Evil Dead was added to Netflix, is it worth a watch?

Quote from: Mithrandir on December 15, 2018, 08:39:30 PM
Just seen Ash vs Evil Dead was added to Netflix, is it worth a watch?

Yup, good fun groovy stuff

The tunes in each episode are killer also.

Watched the last of Humans season three last night. Amazing show, hope it gets a fourth season.

Started Bates Motel, just over halway through season 1. Seems alright, worth sticking out?

Been watching Outback Opal Hunters all day.  Addictive stuff,  particularly having recently visited Coober Pedy which features in it a lot. 

Watched 2 eps of Nightflyers. Does it continue to be shit or am I right to call a halt?

Ray Donovan S6. Back on form. I thought it'd run its course and didn't think they'd recover from last season but Ray is back "fixing" shit again.

Really...!!!

I've found the latest season of Ray Donovan to be absolute shite. Worst season yet.

Quote from: jobrok1 on January 05, 2019, 07:48:17 PM
Really...!!!

I've found the latest season of Ray Donovan to be absolute shite. Worst season yet.

I really thought after S5 I'd be throwing in the towel. The Jay White stuff in the current season is a bit naff but it's moved on from quick enough. I've 2 eps left and I think it's all gonna kick off nicely. Bunch's arc is very good too.

#43 January 07, 2019, 04:54:47 PM Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 04:57:10 PM by jobrok1
I've 2 eps left as well, but not very impressed so far.
And it's good to see Ray back to business, alright.

But Bunchy and Mickey's arc has been ridiculous, IMO.
Terry's as well.
Pure case of dragging the arse out of their characters to try and keep them involved.

Last season was slow because it closed the door on Abbie, so I can let something like that slide.

Quote from: jobrok1 on January 07, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

But Bunchy and Mickey's arc has been ridiculous, IMO.
Terry's as well.
Pure case of dragging the arse out of their characters to try and keep them involved.

Last season was slow because it closed the door on Abbie, so I can let something like that slide.

Ya, admittedly the Bunchy and Mickey arc is OTT alright. They're probably reaching trying to keep Mickey around as he's such a great character. I'd say they're about to write Bunchy out of it maybe.

You're right about the Abbie thing, I just felt it was really drawn out. I suppose it set up Ray's frame of mind coming into this season, so it possibly had to be done.