Quote from: Loaf on December 02, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
Gave the new Sabrina show on Netflix a spin and i am glad i did.

It is fuckin immense. One of those shows where the pilot episode is a slow burner and you really have to give it a few episodes to kick in.

Aye, been watching it with my daughter and I was pleasantly surprised, particularly when they crammed a Charles Manson reference in there on the sly at one point. They really go hard on the Satanism factor with it. You'd miss the cat being able to talk though.

Salem was the star of the show in Sabrina. I'd watch a show with him doing stand up.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on December 03, 2018, 09:46:20 AM
Quote from: Loaf on December 02, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
Gave the new Sabrina show on Netflix a spin and i am glad i did.

It is fuckin immense. One of those shows where the pilot episode is a slow burner and you really have to give it a few episodes to kick in.

Aye, been watching it with my daughter and I was pleasantly surprised, particularly when they crammed a Charles Manson reference in there on the sly at one point. They really go hard on the Satanism factor with it. You'd miss the cat being able to talk though.

Pleasantly surprised myself. A decent watch. The cat will talk in series 2 I'd say.

Watching Sally4Ever on sky Atlantic.  Proper mental cringe inducing stuff here from Julia Davis writer of the equally hilarious 'Camping' show. Check it out.

Latest season of Ray Donovan is absolute bollocks!!!

Quote from: jobrok1 on December 05, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

Waiting to blitz it in a few weeks. I actually almost gave up on last season. Was hoping the change of scenery would refresh the whole thing.

Quote from: jobrok1 on December 05, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

I only watched the first half of the first season. Did not like it at all.

On to season 4 of Line of Duty. Season 3 was brilliant. Class show. F is for family new season up. Good show it is.

Excellent youtube channel for anyone interested in history.
Some amount of work gone into it. Just the one guy doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvPXiKxH-eH9xq-80vpgmKQ/featured

New Vikings back, 2 episodes in. Gotta find somewhere to watch em as I've stopped with torrents.. too much dog shit involved in getting them these days.

Quote from: Aborted on December 08, 2018, 12:04:20 AM
New Vikings back, 2 episodes in. Gotta find somewhere to watch em as I've stopped with torrents.. too much dog shit involved in getting them these days.

Just started into it now. If you're on Android then check out CyberFlix TV. Pretty much a carbon copy of terrarium before it got shut down.

I gave it a go based on what some of the comments here... Jesus above it's not like the old show :o

.. This week on Sabrina - one gay warlock invites other gay warlock to his room to see his 'iguana'

Right, and? The cat still isn't talking. That's all that matters.

Can we just talk about the TRIUMPHANT return of Vic & Bob's Big Night out for a second? First two episodes are deadly, makes up for the disappointing one off they did last year. It's like they've never been away.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on December 10, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
Right, and? The cat still isn't talking. That's all that matters.

It was missing  :laugh: at the end

Allso +1 that it's been added here  :laugh:

I'm guessing the cat will maybe talk to her only next season.. Or it's actual form you see at Friday might make an appearance when taking.
Enjoying it so far anyway