Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow.... or Lights Camera Revolution.
Two total riff fests that I cannot make my mind up on being top of the pile.
For the record I do rate everything up to and including The Art Of Rebellion but the two I mention are the leading lights.

Quote from: Cernunnos on January 08, 2019, 11:24:00 AM
Quote from: TheFlyingGiraffe on January 07, 2019, 09:15:56 PM
Quote from: Cernunnos on January 06, 2019, 06:16:29 PM
Quote from: TheFlyingGiraffe on January 06, 2019, 02:48:22 PM

Venom - Welcome to Hell/Black Metal. More inclined to pick Black metal but I'm not sure.

Running Wild - Gates to Purgatory/Branded and Exiled/Under Jolly Roger/Port Royal/Death or Glory/Blazon Stone/Pile of Skulls/Black Hand Inn. Pick a favourite

But Running wild , it's gates of purgatory hands down is easily my favourite followed by death or glory.

Ye say that, and I wouldn't put it past you, but Port Royal has the trio heavy hitter of Raging Fire, Into the Arena and Uaschitschun. And probably RW's best track, Conquistadors.

Also Death or Glory with the best opening track ever, and Battle of Waterloo.

Extremely difficult decision to pick a favourite for me.

Feck ya i see what you did there :) ok you've outlined some serious tunes, maybe im a bit biased as gates of purgatory was my first introduction to them so alot of good memories, so yes i now seem to have the Running wild conundrum  :(

And yes Death or Glory does have the best opening track ever!

Haha got ya! They're all fantastic albums!

One that I'm sure I'm not alone on here is trying to pick a favourite between Dirt, Black Gives Way To Blue and Jar Of Flies by Alice In Chains. All three are flawless.

Thin Lizzy are a prime contender for this. Class albums in all eras and that particular mid-late 70's run of strong ones,

My favourite changes all the time, 'tis a toss up between Black Rose & Johnny The Fox at the mo.

Can never decide between Mgla -> With Hearts Toward None & Exercises in Futility,
currently its With Hearts Toward None but that will change once i throw on Exercises!

Rotting Christ - Thy Mighty Contract /Non Serviam. 

Eyehategod - Take as Needed for Pain/Dopesick

Napalm Death - Obviously they released seminal albums before 2000 but I prefer their output starting with Enemy of the Music Business .
Hard to decide what their best album from this period is.  At the moment Time Waits for No Slave is my favourite.

Electric Wizard - Come My Fanatics.../Dopethrone