I liked it! I still do as well. I think every Godflesh album is underrated as it happens.

I'd love to hear Us and Them in Dub. Did you hear the Witch Hunt and Us and Them remixes off the end of In All Languages? If they are anything to go by we are in for a treat.

Actually disc 2 of In All Languages is a great compilation in itself. Some seriously uncommercial stuff on there.

I've got that alright, good compilation. These are all new remixes apparently, so we'll have those ones as bonus tracks.

This Godflesh talk reminds me: I must pick up the reformation material.

Ah great, I'm really looking forward to hearing these new mixes. The reformation stuff is great as well and doesn't tarnish the legacy in the slightest. You'd get the last one for cheap enough but A World Lit Only By Fire is going for awful prices wherever I've looked for it. I should have just bought it at the time but I was gone out of buying things for a few years at that stage.

I suppose I may either get a Godflesh appreciation thread going at this stage or get back on topic, so I'll leave it there as I haven't any controversial thoughts at the minute

#483 May 17, 2020, 06:25:02 PM Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 06:30:57 PM by Carnage
Just picked up Post Self and the EP on Amazon handy enough.

Edit: Got AWLOBF on Ebay for around €20, better than I expected to pay TBH.

I see JKB is selling cassettes of Post Self on his site for 12 quid. You got a good deal on AWLOBF fair play.

I'm trying to get me hands on the 3cd set of Pure/Cold World/Slavestate for a while and it's pricey enough as well for something that was around a tenner on release

#485 May 18, 2020, 07:29:52 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 07:46:58 PM by Carnage
I got those collections as they were released, which was handy as I didn't have most of the albums on CD. The reissues of Streetcleaner and Hymns are going for big money these days alright, Discogs helped me out with Streetcleaner.

Someday, at least one of ye is going to listen to an album twice before declaring it unreal. And even more amazingly, someone here is going to get the end of that album without buying it.

First one is free, next prediction will cost ye a tenner

Unreal comment, bought the CD and T-shirt off Bandcamp 3 words into it.

Super unreal comments. I bought the t-shirt, LP and CD off Bandcamp because they sounded like another band that I like.

Savagely unrealistically unreal. I bought whatever they bought but I'll never listen to it or wear the shirt.

Unreal. As everybody knows, only tapes are real.

Quote from: Juggz on May 20, 2020, 01:34:51 PM
Unreal. As everybody knows, only tapes are real.
Unreal, reel to reel....

So if I buy a Reel 2 Real album on tape it will certainly be unreal. Fuck listening to it, the victory will be in the sense of belonging

Shut the fuck up ye annoying bastards