I think I've heard one good MC song- Dr. Feelgood. The rest I've heard has been pure middle of the road piss. I'll stick with GNR!

#798 October 30, 2021, 06:07:54 AM Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 06:20:04 AM by Caomhaoin
Wolverine Blues and Clandestine are both dreadful albums, and I don't think LHP is that great either bar a few good choons.

Never Say Die is a very good Sabbath album, despite what my auld lad or some of yizzer here are bound to say.

Osbourne hated it in retrospect too, and they were all fucked up with all the drinking and shoving whatever they could find up the hooter, but I don't get the animosity to it. Maybe because it doesn't sound like Volume 4 or those shitty Bill Ward vocals on one of the tracks. One glaring negative is that desperate opener with the saxophone (fuck sake) but other than that, solid, solid album.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on October 30, 2021, 06:07:54 AM
Wolverine Blues and Clandestine are both dreadful albums, and I don't think LHP is that great either bar a few good choons.

Never Say Die is a very good Sabbath album, despite what my auld lad or some of yizzer here are bound to say.

Osbourne hated it in retrospect too, and they were all fucked up with all the drinking and shoving whatever they could find up the hooter, but I don't get the animosity to it. Maybe because it doesn't sound like Volume 4 or those shitty Bill Ward vocals on one of the tracks. One glaring negative is that desperate opener with the saxophone (fuck sake) but other than that, solid, solid album.
Never Say Die and Technical Ecstasy were the first two Sabbath albums I bought when I was a young lad and I played them constantly. I'll always have a soft spot for those two

Quote from: Caomhaoin on October 30, 2021, 06:07:54 AM

wolverine blues is solid! As are the first two albums. Get your coat Kev ha ha ha

That fuckin' 'groove' though. It's probably better than Clandestine but I like my death metal to be death metal, not whatever the feic Wolverine Blues is supposed to be.

Title track on NSD is great, the rest is shite. Poor album to go out on.

And Dirty Women is the only good track on Technical Ecstasy. Shit albums.

Shades of God is a shite album bar two good songs. Its shitness is only further compounded by the excellent albums that PL did before and after it.

I prefer Clandestine to LHP,of the death n roll Entombed stuff ,To Ride is my favourite,love it!

Dr Feelgood is superior to all post-Clandestine Entombed stuff,

Quote from: Anton Arcane on October 30, 2021, 05:09:21 PM
Shades of God is a shite album bar two good songs. Its shitness is only further compounded by the excellent albums that PL did before and after it.

Shades is the business. Much better than Icon!

#808 October 30, 2021, 09:58:15 PM Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 10:28:08 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on October 30, 2021, 09:26:40 PM
Dr Feelgood is superior to all post-Clandestine Entombed stuff,

Haha, this is a great controversial metal opinion! Don't even necessarily disagree  :laugh: :abbath:

I despise King Diamond.
I'd rather stick a hot poker up me hole,sideways, than listen to that screeching noise that is supposed to be vocals. Unbearable.