Those platform boots are amazing!  Great selection of songs from Megadeth. 

I just turned on during (I think it was) Tornado Of Souls, so missed most of it. His voice is fucked, and they're tuned down so far to match it that it doesn't sound great. That's age for you, I suppose.

Looking forward to Maiden. I presume it's the same setlist as the rest of the tour, unless they mix it up a bit for festivals?

I thought Megadeth were great and it was good to see Friedman there. Mustaine still has the intensity that Metallica somewhat lack these days.

Wouldn't mind getting this one on a BR, I have a boot of the 2016 show and it's mighty.

Switched over to Deicide. Savage stuff.

#36 August 04, 2023, 08:16:12 PM Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 08:20:34 PM by Carnage
Deicide on the Louder stage now. I think oul' Glen can probably let the hair go at this stage. Sounds great though.

Maiden must be at 9, I got the time wrong.

I'm watching Maiden here now (I'm on 'German' time too though). They're fairly rockin' it!  :abbath:

They're showing some clips of older Maiden Wacken shows. I think there will be highlights of tonight's set streamed at a later date (at least that's the impression I got). I wonder if Maiden have some sort of broadcast rights veto or something.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 04, 2023, 08:21:35 PMI'm watching Maiden here now (I'm on 'German' time too though). They're fairly rockin' it!  :abbath:
Maybe I have a different stream, but seems the Maiden 'live' stream is stuff from years ago, and not the set happening now!

ah, right ye are, sorry, I've it mainly on in the background. well, they were fairly rockin' it in 2008!  :laugh:

You can hear Maiden in the background inbetween the Deicide songs  :laugh:

Deicide were pretty savage, alright.

Watching it here with the brother, sounds great through the oul' soundbar. Raging about Maiden though, I was really looking forward to that. Opened a bottle of wine an' all, so much for dry August. Oh well.