Probably mentioned before, but skipping a queue. No matter where, how long it is, who it is, it is one thing that really gets me. Very rare is it okay.

Nothing against the idea of the Guards, but have yet to deal with a decent person who is a Guard. On that point, was in a petrol station with a big queue and this Garda, who must have been in a huge rush breaking his fingers to the bone, skipped the queue for scratch cards.

I'm sure if he won the lottery he'd keep his job just to hold onto his queue skipping privileges.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on February 24, 2021, 04:13:35 PM
Fake tan.........The mind boggles.
Will someone please inform the fine women of Ireland that fake tan looks fucking horrific and smells fucking horrible.
Looking like you'r suffering with a severe bout of jaundice is not attractive in any way.
Furthermore in a lot of cases it is the cosmetic equivalent of lightly sprinkling glitter on a pile of dog shite.

As for men who use fake tan............ahh....no, I better leave it or I'll go too far.

Often perfectly looiing girls who just destroy themselves with that dirt. The stink of it is horrendous 

Not to mention the fecking bedsheets afterwards.

Quote from: Blackout on February 24, 2021, 05:44:45 PM
Not to mention the fecking bedsheets afterwards.

Forget the bedsheet, the tongue would be in awful state afterwards!  :laugh:

Quote from: Pedrito on February 24, 2021, 04:56:16 PM
Often perfectly looiing girls who just destroy themselves with that dirt. The stink of it is horrendous

Right up there with plucking out perfectly decent eyebrows and painting on ridiculous fake ones!

Quote from: CorkonianHunger on February 24, 2021, 04:31:10 PM
Probably mentioned before, but skipping a queue. No matter where, how long it is, who it is, it is one thing that really gets me. Very rare is it okay.

Nothing against the idea of the Guards, but have yet to deal with a decent person who is a Guard. On that point, was in a petrol station with a big queue and this Garda, who must have been in a huge rush breaking his fingers to the bone, skipped the queue for scratch cards.

I'm sure if he won the lottery he'd keep his job just to hold onto his queue skipping privileges.

Oh fuck me.........The rage!
Did somebody not say something to the fucking RIC peeler cunt.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on February 24, 2021, 06:01:25 PM

There was a sort of odd atmosphere, the staff apologized to me under their breath kind of thing. Most people in the line were his age group, being the long haired 20-something year old I was damned if I did or didn't really.

It's more the cheek, I had to sit in a station for an hour just to get one signature. Never been in trouble with them but whenever I've gone up to them for help they do fuck all. Good dancers on the Late Late though!

Quote from: 101_North on February 24, 2021, 05:47:18 PM

Right up there with plucking out perfectly decent eyebrows and painting on ridiculous fake ones!

yep, horrific.
add to that those fucking stupid fake eyelashes, whats the story with those fucking monstrosities?

Colour yourself yellow, pluck off  your eyebrows and draw a line half the way up your forehead, and attach dead blackbirds wings to your eyelashes.
Fucking delightful.

Quote from: CorkonianHunger on February 24, 2021, 06:06:47 PM
Quote from: son of the Morrigan on February 24, 2021, 06:01:25 PM

There was a sort of odd atmosphere, the staff apologized to me under their breath kind of thing. Most people in the line were his age group, being the long haired 20-something year old I was damned if I did or didn't really.

It's more the cheek, I had to sit in a station for an hour just to get one signature. Never been in trouble with them but whenever I've gone up to them for help they do fuck all. Good dancers on the Late Late though!

Never let your age or how you look stop you standing up for yourself man.
That being said Its the staff really that should have dealt with it.
I can tell you If It was me that was serving the prick he'd be told to dance back to the end of the queue or dance out of the shop to fuck if it suited him, the arrogant cunt.
Serving him and apologizing to everyone else is spineless ballbaggery.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on February 24, 2021, 06:11:09 PM
Quote from: 101_North on February 24, 2021, 05:47:18 PM

yep, horrific.
add to that those fucking stupid fake eyelashes, whats the story with those fucking monstrosities?

Colour yourself yellow, pluck off  your eyebrows and draw a line half the way up your forehead, and attach dead blackbirds wings to your eyelashes.
Fucking delightful.

The lip fillers bother me in much the same way as all of the above. So many women going around with the exact same face as if diversity of appearance is a bad thing. All looking like refugees from love island.

To be fair to the women though, a lot of the blokes are similarly lacking in imagination and are becoming increasingly uniform. But I don't want to ride any of them,  so have at it blokes.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on February 24, 2021, 07:27:41 PM
Never let your age or how you look stop you standing up for yourself man.
That being said Its the staff really that should have dealt with it.
I can tell you If It was me that was serving the prick he'd be told to dance back to the end of the queue or dance out of the shop to fuck if it suited him, the arrogant cunt.
Serving him and apologizing to everyone else is spineless ballbaggery.

Ah yeah totally, was one of things where I wasn't up for the hassle, the staff gave an impression that it was a regular occurrence so seemed to let it pass. Bad form all round though.

Was settled in for the night, looking forward to vegging out and about to open a bottle of wine - my sister rings, asking me to babysit for a few hours. So here I am with The Lion King 2, a cat on my gut and a yung lad trying to logic his way out of not eating chocolate for lent. Ah well.

Is there no way you can get locked at the same time?

I wouldn't while I was babysitting, just in case something happened. She should be back around 12, I'll knock into a bottle then.

Sure it's something to look forward to at least.

My peeve is getting right in the form for getting poisoned but I have work in the morning. Cans are like silk