Came across this crowd on another forum and they caught my ear. Saw them described as "heavy metal with black metal bits" but to be honest, what they sound like to me is a darker, more modern take on the proggier end of 80s thrash like Coroner, Mekong Delta/Living Death and all that German stuff, Heathen or like a less fancy Watchtower, with a few well placed blast beats scattered about the place. Which is fine with me.

Now, the con here is that your man's vocals are..eh..let's say "amateurish", and can be a bit of a struggle but not so unlistenable that it completely wrecks the buzz. Interesting sound overall though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SynLqSifg1U

I've tried with them a few times but they haven't clicked. I love the name, the artwork and the description but I can't say the music has drawn me in. I'll give them another go and see.

I like that.
The vocalist kind of reminds me of the guy who sang for Solstice. Can't remember his name.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 09, 2022, 12:16:31 PM
I've tried with them a few times but they haven't clicked. I love the name, the artwork and the description but I can't say the music has drawn me in. I'll give them another go and see.

Funnily enough I thought they'd be right up your street.

Me too, that's why I've tried them a few times and why I'm reluctant to write them off  8)