Not the absolute worst, the Slayer gig last year was bonkers, €40 for a basic T-Shirt and upwards. The other bands had to price match too so you couldn't even pick up an Obituary shirt, fucking criminal money.

Hoping the WITTR merch isn' t in the same ballpark.

Raging they dont have their 50 quid candles would have loved one of those  :/

Just noticed the currency,30 pounds is a bit steep for a cd alright.

Caught this in London last night. Whatever you think of their music I'm telling you something - them boyos know how to put on a show! Didn't see WITTR and caught about half of ATG - grand, but Behemoth wiped the floor with them. Top notch!

Flu just came over me like a wrecking ball on Fri night, still dying atm so don't think I'll make it up now!!! FML  ;'(

Fractured a bone in my foot yesterday but not gonna miss this show,if you see a lad hobbling about with a big black boot on please be gentle on me Dublin   :laugh:

Selling my standing ticket for Behemoth tonight if anyone is interested in taking it. Got hit by the flu something fierce today, absolutely raging.

must me some dose going lads!  seems my abysmal hangover is  a small complaint! few whisky's be grand!

Quote from: 0ricky7 on February 10, 2019, 11:14:13 AM
Fractured a bone in my foot yesterday but not gonna miss this show,if you see a lad hobbling about with a big black boot on please be gentle on me Dublin   :laugh:

true warrior :)

Went to see At The Gates mainly. I really enjoyed their set but man Lindbergs voice sounds pretty shot.

Behemoth - no denying that they're excellent musicians, great stage prescence and excellent visual display but I just wasn't really into the music to be honest.

Merch prices not as bad as I was expecting, 20 euro for ATG shirts. WITTR had some really cool looking shirts too.

Most bands are fairly decent on merch prices unless they are touring with slayer and then they are forced to match slayers overpriced shite