June 13, 2022, 11:01:01 AM Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 11:18:50 AM by 04325613
It's been posted on the other thread already but I mayswell fire this into it's own topic.

Cladh Hàlainn' from our debut album, due to be released 5th of August 2022 by Invictus 
Four pits of brutal ritual death, by hanging, sword, burning and bludgeoning, spat forth in the ancient language of South Uist, Gàidhlig/Scots Gaelic

https://coscradh.bandcamp.com/album/nahanagan-stadial

The album titled Nahanagan Stadial, is an Irish term for a rapid onset of a glacial period 10000 years ago, rendering life extinct. A massive rise in oceans blocked out the sun, coronal mass ejections and sunbursts hit the planet, overturning civilisation which brought a new ice age upon the island of Ireland

CDs shipping from Aug 5th, LPs should be available within 6 weeks of them along with some additional stuff

Art by Khaos Diktator

Ferocious song. Great artwork, too- a little nod to Bathory perhaps? Will there be English translations of the lyrics in the booklet?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 13, 2022, 11:10:11 AM
Ferocious song. Great artwork, too- a little nod to Bathory perhaps? Will there be English translations of the lyrics in the booklet?

There could be a slight nod there alright!
No translations on the booklet this time but I'll get them onto the bandcamp.

8) always interested in reading your lyrics so I'll keep an eye out.

Love the artwork. Like the bastard child of Blood Fire Death and The Sun of Tiphareth.

Quote from: ResidentOfBok on June 21, 2022, 01:54:45 PM
Love the artwork. Like the bastard child of Blood Fire Death and The Sun of Tiphareth.

Yeah definitely thought of the Absu art. It's excellent I wouldn't mind a flag, and I usually don't get them.

#7 July 08, 2022, 11:02:07 AM Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 11:21:10 AM by 04325613

Quote from: CorkonianHunger on June 27, 2022, 06:19:27 PM
Yeah definitely thought of the Absu art. It's excellent I wouldn't mind a flag, and I usually don't get them.
A flag would be a great idea indeed

The album's version of Plagues of Knowth now streaming on No Clean Singing
https://www.nocleansinging.com/2022/07/07/an-ncs-premiere-coscradh-plagues-of-knowth/