5 LP set: debut album remastered, unreleased picture disc mix, and Japanese bonus & rare live tracks disc.

CD version out later in the year, I'll get that myself.

https://www.justinkbroadrick.com/collections/jesu/products/jesu-jesu-5lp-box-set-pre-order

Did you ever listen to that Picture Disc mix? I downloaded it from somewhere years ago and it sounds weird. Absolutely love that debut though, it's a bleak bleak affair but there's nothing like it really and it's brilliant.

I heard it years ago, can't remember what I thought of it TBH. Heart Ache is the one for me, played it on a loop for ages when it came out. I must pick up the remaster of that, if only for the four 'new' tracks.

Why don't I know anything of these new tracks from Heartache? Must go look see.

That picture disc mix sounds pitched up or something and the bass is less heavy. I dunno what he was trying to go for at the time but at least that wasn't the definitive version.

4 unfinished tracks from the same period, he finished them for the remaster/reissue.

I must give that picture disc mix a spin later, turns out I have a rip of it.

Not sure if that boxset is for me as its just the same songs on different discs. I will most likely get the 2 disc though. I haven't listened to Jesu in a good while now, still gotta see them live too!

Odds are the bonus stuff will be available seperately, even if only digitally. He did that for the recent Godflesh boxset.