https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/300524972/death-metal-musician-admits-sharing-child-sex-abuse-material

He also has ties to Blasphemy Irkallian Oracle, Qrixkuor, Temple Nightside among others. As well as a long list of bands he's done sound engineer work for.

https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/V._Kusabs/17975

I used to follow him on Insta, seemed quite a family man. Scumbag.

Due to be sentenced May 2022.

I thought he was fucking retarded when trying to get him to mix the Malthusian album but this is another level. Off with his fat fucking head. Cunt.

QuoteI don't give a fuck who you are! If you are scum you must be put to death! You can share the stage with me and hide your scum ways, but once I find out then you must be destroyed. This is the only way.

Ryan Förster from Blasphemy setting the tone on FB.

Bolzer put up a very angry post about it too. What a fucking scumbag, never listened to Vassafor but it's a shame the other lads in Qrixkuor have to have this prick's name associated with their album.

Saw this as it broke last night just before going to bed shocking news. Literally spoke to the guy last week was buying a shirt off him. Met him a few years ago at a festival in Germany that IO played and of course seemed fine at the time. Vassafor was one of my favourite bands. Reading elsewhere it seems the rest of the band only found when the news article was posted online last night.

I don't know it is quite unbelievable. He was a guy involved in a lot of great projects who worked closely with a lot bands. Apparently he has a daughter as well which means this whole thing as bad as it is could get even worse.

As Andy said, he did the Malthusian album and we played with Irkallian Oracle a few times over the years when he was with them. Sick cunt. Forgot he had a daughter as well. He's too fat to get raped in prison so they'll probably just kill him.

Very scaldy for anyone making an album with him. How do ye lads feel it will affect your future listening to albums with him on them? Be like listening to a Gary Glitter or Rolf Harris album now I suppose? Only one I knew was Diocletian and I can't really remember it.

Quote from: astfgyl on February 24, 2022, 02:21:09 PMBe like listening to a Gary Glitter or Rolf Harris album now I suppose?

Or Zeppelin, Bowie, Chuck Berry etc etc.

Quote from: open face surgery on February 24, 2022, 03:55:38 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on February 24, 2022, 02:21:09 PMBe like listening to a Gary Glitter or Rolf Harris album now I suppose?

Or Zeppelin, Bowie, Chuck Berry etc etc.

Whatever about Chuck Berry and Zeppelin, but I'm partial to a bit of Bowie so I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that.

Actually sickening. Fucking hell. He worked on some of the Vircolac stuff as well. I'm absolutely horrified.

What is the legality around crediting someone in music?

If any of the bands he mixed/mastered (or even performed on) wanted his name removed in future represses would they be allowed to?

I can't imagine he'd be chasing band down for doing that to be honest.

Who knew the Irish metal scene were such a bunch of paedo enablers.