Afternoon folks.
We've been hampered when it comes to gigs, but we're gonna churn out another EP in the coming weeks.
Just jamming three new tunes and tightening things up.
Happy Xmas mofos
https://www.facebook.com/bodydrinkers/videos/950624172212641/

#1 December 10, 2021, 11:39:18 AM Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 02:18:07 PM by Paul keohane
Good stuff Ollie!,looking forward to it!

That's class, some nice variations, nice one. Looking forward to hearing the finished product.

By the way, do you still have some of the tapes knocking around Ollie??

Quote from: Snare on December 10, 2021, 01:35:33 PM
That's class, some nice variations, nice one. Looking forward to hearing the finished product.

Mr. O'Grady still has a few lying around in his gaff

#4 December 10, 2021, 04:37:42 PM Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 04:39:58 PM by Blizzard Beast
Sounds great Ollie, some Dark Throne vibes in places.
Great drumming too Mr Tron \m/.

Quote from: Ollie on December 10, 2021, 04:13:22 PM
Quote from: Snare on December 10, 2021, 01:35:33 PM

Mr. O'Grady still has a few lying around in his gaff

Yah PM me your details and I'll post one onto you man!

Yeah really dug the drumming as well but I didn't comment as I didn't want the poor guitarists feeling jealous  :P

Nice one Marc, message gone to ya there.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on December 10, 2021, 04:37:42 PM
Sounds great Ollie, some Dark Throne vibes in places.
Great drumming too Mr Tron \m/.

DEFINITE Soulside Journey buzz in places,which immediately has me interested

Any plans for cds or vinyl. Not mad on tapes is all

Hey hey drummer here. Thanks for the feedback! Yeah we are recording a short release right now, not sure what the format will be but it's just good to be moving it on. Personally am really digging it,  would love to get gigging again but fuck knows when that'll be poss

Poss :)

Love to, but simply not poss with this tum :)

The demo tape is top class. I have been pretty jaded with most metal (outside of 90s BM) for a few years. Death metal has been doing nothing for me since it got all cavernous ten years ago. But this gear, a death/Black hybrid style with plenty of variation throughout is the absolute business. The vocals are LETHAL. The songwriting is interesting and the musicianship is top drawer and sounds so effortless. Special word for the production. You can hear everything and appreciate each facet of the song. Its clear yet filthy and nasty. Nice work!!

Quote from: Barrytron on August 19, 2022, 10:08:42 AMBodydrinkers rehearsal tune here if anyone's interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEPvIgNjkCA

In case anyone missed this in the Local Filth thread. Deadly stuff.

How's that ep teased about last year coming along??

Quote from: Snare on August 19, 2022, 06:22:21 PM
Quote from: Barrytron on August 19, 2022, 10:08:42 AMBodydrinkers rehearsal tune here if anyone's interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEPvIgNjkCA

In case anyone missed this in the Local Filth thread. Deadly stuff.

How's that ep teased about last year coming along??
Yep, as you can see we're just about ready to track the vocals - and then put it out